Yellow grass at waters campus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so who owns the company that messed up aerating the fields?

Comment

Drove by Waters today, it's looking pretty dang good again. Just goes to show you, come the start of the season, the grass is greener at TBU

Comment

And the belcher fields are the nicest of them all. Too bad there are only 3 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Drove by Waters today, it's looking pretty dang good again. Just goes to show you, come the start of the season, the grass is greener at TBU
          It will make it only more enjoyable for the SE conference ECNL teams when the beat them on their nice grass especially after all the preseason bragging by TBU.

Comment

It will make it only more enjoyable for the SE conference ECNL teams when the beat them on their nice grass especially after all the preseason bragging by TBU.
            "All the preseason bragging...."? Only bragging I have seen is from WFF about getting DA? I haven't seen any bragging from TBU.... Except for the comment that their field is green again.

Comment

Passed Water's fields on way to scrimmages this weekend. Water's fields looked awesome and ready to go. Can't wait to switch over.

Comment

"All the preseason bragging...."? Only bragging I have seen is from WFF about getting DA? I haven't seen any bragging from TBU.... Except for the comment that their field is green again.
                I clicked on this thread not knowing what this was. Its another TBU v WFF. Great.

As for this post from a outsider looking in. You both have been talking Crap since the merger died. You guys are blind if you see it as only one side or the other.

Comment

I clicked on this thread not knowing what this was.
                  Uh huh. Even Lyin Ryan is more believable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X