Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida ODP

How is Florida ODP for girls? Would you recommend it?

It's great! They train once every 2-3 months, requiring a hotel for the weekend ,the trainers cost is low, @ they will make your kid play for the national team and get them exposed to all the D1 schools.. It's elite. Highly recommend it!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I can only speak to the girls side of Florida ODP but our daughter has had a great experience. She has made new friends from around the state, the level of play is very high and she likes her coaches. She is going to Alabama Camp in about 10 days and looking forward to it.

Comment

I can only speak to the girls side of Florida ODP but our daughter has had a great experience. She has made new friends from around the state, the level of play is very high and she likes her coaches. She is going to Alabama Camp in about 10 days and looking forward to it.
        I'd agree. The training sessions are incredible to watch, the level of play is so good, and the experience for the kids is great too.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Florida ODP

My daughter loves it. She is at Alabama camp now. Lots of D1 coaches there. Switerland head coach is also there today.

Comment

ODP isn't for everyone. Its been a great experience for my daughter. You are trained by head coaches of some very good division 1 programs. You are playing against some of the best girls on east coast and if you make it to inter regionals in boca. You need to decide for yourself.

Comment

I'd agree. The training sessions are incredible to watch, the level of play is so good, and the experience for the kids is great too.
                Agreed my daughter has been last 3 years and always a great experience and exposure for her will continue with this

Comment

Can't speak about the Girls but this is our first year and we will have to pull out after the Alabama camp. Just because My son was selected for DA. I have found it well worth what we have spent and if it were not for DA we would continue.

Don't let the haters scare you away..

Comment

This is my daughters' first year and the training has been amazing!! It is refreshing for them from the mundane club trainings. They play with the best in every region and it really is a boost of confidence for them as they start to recognize that they too have been considered as an elite player of the state.

Comment

03 girls

03 girls just whooped up on SC today

Comment

03 girls just whooped up on SC today
                        Florida 03 girls swept all the games against Alabama, SC and NC!!!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Because ODP sucks no one goes to that anymore

Comment

Because ODP sucks no one goes to that anymore
                              Relax u may have written it off but many haven't and will utilize for exposure

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X