Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinecrest losing fields space to PSG

PSG continues to take field space from Pinecrest. How can our board allow this to keep happening?

What fields?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What fields?
      Evelin Greer

Comment

And who is PSG

Comment

And who is PSG
          They are Paris St. Germain, but this person is full of crap. We have not lost any fields to them.

Comment

They are Paris St. Germain, but this person is full of crap. We have not lost any fields to them.
            I heard they are pushing hard on field space and trying to take space away from other clubs as well.

As for the academy, they compete in Division II from what I was told because their focus is on development and not competition (similar to FCBESCOLA FLORIDA). However, I am unclear as to why you can't have both.

Comment

My understanding after talking to the Village of Pinecrest is that PSG took over Palmetto Middle School. A very big facility for Pinecrest and its recreation program. The Village had use of it but PSG went to the school board and requested the fields for after school soccer program and were given permission to use Palmetto Middle. So Pinecrest did lose a facility and I'm being told that to add more problems to Pinecrest field situation, Pinecrest Gardens will be shutting down the fields as they will begin construction on expanding the community center and will need the fields for construction equipment. They maybe out of another facility for an entire year. Where is Pinecrest going to go?????? they will lose a big chunck of the recreation program. Boy do they have issues.

Comment

My understanding after talking to the Village of Pinecrest is that PSG took over Palmetto Middle School. A very big facility for Pinecrest and its recreation program. The Village had use of it but PSG went to the school board and requested the fields for after school soccer program and were given permission to use Palmetto Middle. So Pinecrest did lose a facility and I'm being told that to add more problems to Pinecrest field situation, Pinecrest Gardens will be shutting down the fields as they will begin construction on expanding the community center and will need the fields for construction equipment. They maybe out of another facility for an entire year. Where is Pinecrest going to go?????? they will lose a big chunck of the recreation program. Boy do they have issues.
                We have plenty of field space over here at the Gables.

Comment

I've seen lots of their teams renting space at KSP during weeknights.

Comment

We have plenty of field space over here at the Gables.
                    At the youth center That's funny dude

Comment

If you call 20x20 space Gables has plenty

Comment

If you call 20x20 space Gables has plenty
                        You ignore the fact that the OP said "Gables", not the Youth Center. There are other fields in the Gables that are frequently used by the Toros (Coral Gables High being one of them)

Comment

You ignore the fact that the OP said "Gables", not the Youth Center. There are other fields in the Gables that are frequently used by the Toros (Coral Gables High being one of them)
                          Yes thank you for clearing up for this person. They seem to be upset with the fact that they have the worst field situation of all the clubs in Dade. It doesn't help the PSG is taking their fields I am sure.

Comment

Yes thank you for clearing up for this person. They seem to be upset with the fact that they have the worst field situation of all the clubs in Dade. It doesn't help the PSG is taking their fields I am sure.
                            Oh yeah!! PSG is losing Ibrahimovic. Who is in worse shape now.

Comment

Pinecrest is about to announce they have secured field space at The Hialeah Horse Track. The space is the equivalent of three full size fields.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X