Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not just any third party Perry Mason, if you can read (and I have my doubts about that too) I stated that I have "friends", people that I trust. They don't lie to me. Perhaps you can't relate to the term "friends" because you don't have any. It's all about "customers" for you guys at that club.

Spin it all you want Official Sunrise Minister of Propaganda. You know that I am right. And you should know by now that people in your club talk.....a lot. Not everyone is happy and mindless.
    This club cares about the profit they will be making and how much longer can I keep this club going without having everyone finding out the truth. We recruit and do not develop other clubs develop the players and Sunrise sells them a dream and just snatches them up.

Comment

Not just any third party Perry Mason, if you can read (and I have my doubts about that too) I stated that I have "friends", people that I trust. They don't lie to me. Perhaps you can't relate to the term "friends" because you don't have any. It's all about "customers" for you guys at that club.

Spin it all you want Official Sunrise Minister of Propaganda. You know that I am right. And you should know by now that people in your club talk.....a lot. Not everyone is happy and mindless.
      Yeah

You are the expert because you listen to all of your "friends" at Sunrise.
      I call you BS.
      You are bitter because you feel that your daughter didn't get a fair shake at Sunrise.
      Otherwise why would you be so bitter.

I am sorry to tell you but my daughters experience has been very rewarding at Sunrise.
      You will be happy at Boca or Weston watching your daughter play every minute.
      Good luck!

Comment

Sunrise and Pinecrest are merging. This will create the dominant club in SFla and will also be a viable contender to become a GDA club. More details will be released soon as they become available. Sunrise and Pinecrest families will be receiving emails this week that outline a lot of the basic information.

Comment

Yeah

You are the expert because you listen to all of your "friends" at Sunrise.
          I call you BS.
          You are bitter because you feel that your daughter didn't get a fair shake at Sunrise.
          Otherwise why would you be so bitter.

I am sorry to tell you but my daughters experience has been very rewarding at Sunrise.
          You will be happy at Boca or Weston watching your daughter play every minute.
          Good luck!

Sugarplum, are you smoking that stuff or just illiterate?

Comment

Sunrise and Pinecrest are merging. This will create the dominant club in SFla and will also be a viable contender to become a GDA club. More details will be released soon as they become available. Sunrise and Pinecrest families will be receiving emails this week that outline a lot of the basic information.
            BS. Just like the announcement that both clubs were awarded the da. Yeah. Ok buddy.

Comment

did this merger occur

Comment

Why would they merge? None of the local clubs want to merge with Sunrise because they steal all the excellent players from other clubs after coaches developed them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X