How did FC do in Super Y?
    Who cares it's super y

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How did FC do in Super Y?
      Undefeated, tied one game. But it's super Y , just for fun

Comment

FC Florida girls

Question how many girls teams does FC Florida have?

Tom Power and Trevor Adair have lost nearly 60% of the boys teams

Comment

Question how many girls teams does FC Florida have?

Tom Power and Trevor Adair have lost nearly 60% of the boys teams
          BARELY 4 , only 1 of which might be decent

Comment

I think the fair thing would be to wait until training and games start to fully evaluate whether the teams are good or not, don't you think?
            (That's assuming you haters are fair and rational which is a HUGE assumpti

Comment

do you always answer you own posts?

Comment

Haha. Just wait and see.

Comment

Haha. Just wait and see.
                  Please!!! Stop with your arrogance and denial! There is no big secret , you are a troll just trying to get reactions on this thread. The club is not doing well , you have a few teams with a few quality players! Stop the crap with ,"wait and see" and "if you only knew". We know! We left! Start building the club back up and maybe some will return!

Comment

Please!!! Stop with your arrogance and denial! There is no big secret , you are a troll just trying to get reactions on this thread. The club is not doing well , you have a few teams with a few quality players! Stop the crap with ,"wait and see" and "if you only knew". We know! We left! Start building the club back up and maybe some will return!
                    Stop with your arrogance ! - we all make decisions on what we think is best for our child.
                    Glad you are happy with your decision, but if you are coming on an FC thread to voice your opinions as an Ex- FCer, please have the decency and courage to at least tell us where you have found greener grass; otherwise go on your merry way.

Comment

Stop with your arrogance ! - we all make decisions on what we think is best for our child.
                      Glad you are happy with your decision, but if you are coming on an FC thread to voice your opinions as an Ex- FCer, please have the decency and courage to at least tell us where you have found greener grass; otherwise go on your merry way.
                      An "Ex-FCer". Lol
                      Not original poster, all I will say, is we stuck it out, my kid is a 01, NEUTRAL to all the nonsense that happened , I'm not thrilled at the things going on, but being our location and what the surrounding clubs have to offer, FC is the better choice for my daughter RIGHT NOW, hopefully , things will straighten out ! Although I see no fix in the near future for the field problems ! From what I hear, the club lost a lot of kids, but I can only go by what people are saying! Others that are part of the club say that is not true! I guess time will tell and we will see once the season starts! Looking at this site, you would think everyone is unhappy with every club! I'm sure every club has there few disgruntled parents/players. The people posting in this blog are just bitter at the way they were treated so they feel it necessary to bash the entire club/board members,ect. FC at one time was a great powerhouse club,(yes, been here awhile), I honestly don't think it will ever be what it was as other clubs are starting to get a better draw for elite players. But for now, it works for me!

Comment

An "Ex-FCer". Lol
                        Not original poster, all I will say, is we stuck it out, my kid is a 01, NEUTRAL to all the nonsense that happened , I'm not thrilled at the things going on, but being our location and what the surrounding clubs have to offer, FC is the better choice for my daughter RIGHT NOW, hopefully , things will straighten out ! Although I see no fix in the near future for the field problems ! From what I hear, the club lost a lot of kids, but I can only go by what people are saying! Others that are part of the club say that is not true! I guess time will tell and we will see once the season starts! Looking at this site, you would think everyone is unhappy with every club! I'm sure every club has there few disgruntled parents/players. The people posting in this blog are just bitter at the way they were treated so they feel it necessary to bash the entire club/board members,ect. FC at one time was a great powerhouse club,(yes, been here awhile), I honestly don't think it will ever be what it was as other clubs are starting to get a better draw for elite players. But for now, it works for me!
                        Finally a sane voice in the forest of insanity. 100% correct and honest. Probably the sentiments of many. Thank you.

Comment

Which FC

An "Ex-FCer". Lol
                          I agree. A good, honest post. But I am confused. Which FC did you stay with as an 01? I know the new FC Florida Prep has a large 01 team. I thought that was last year's 01 team plus some new kids. Am I wrong? When you say you stayed with FC, did you go with the Prep?

Comment

Uh Oh

I agree. A good, honest post. But I am confused. Which FC did you stay with as an 01? I know the new FC Florida Prep has a large 01 team. I thought that was last year's 01 team plus some new kids. Am I wrong? When you say you stayed with FC, did you go with the Prep?
                            Uh Oh. I just saw that you have girl. Never mind.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X