Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Florida girls

A lot of smack talking about the FC Florida club, a lot of promises on things changing , we attended a tryout this week but my daughter was the only non FC kid at the tryout? I understand kids are trying out elsewhere ,(massive,pbg,etc). But still a little skeptical about committing there , PBG and massive had great turnouts Any insite on tryouts other than this?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lot of smack talking about the FC Florida club, a lot of promises on things changing , we attended a tryout this week but my daughter was the only non FC kid at the tryout? I understand kids are trying out elsewhere ,(massive,pbg,etc). But still a little skeptical about committing there , PBG and massive had great turnouts Any insite on tryouts other than this?
    Lies and more lies

Comment

Lies and more lies
      It looked like a question, why would you respond saying "Lies" ??

Comment

Numbers were low. That's a fact. No BS there

Comment

Numbers were down everywhere

Comment

Numbers were low. That's a fact. No BS there
            We went to PB Gardens as we are fed up with lies from FC.. rumor is that they had 650 kids try-out in all divisions. A lot of Jupiter, Nomads and FC kids as well as Gardens.
            We also had a look at Wellington and a lot of FC girls trying out.

Comment

We went to PB Gardens as we are fed up with lies from FC.. rumor is that they had 650 kids try-out in all divisions. A lot of Jupiter, Nomads and FC kids as well as Gardens.
              We also had a look at Wellington and a lot of FC girls trying out.
              Tryouts mean nothing

Comment

Tryouts mean nothing
                Why would tryouts mean nothing?? So stupid! It means kids are NOT happy with there current club (FC) and are looking elsewhere!

Comment

Numbers were down everywhere
                  when compared to last seasons tryout, the numbers are really low.

Comment

FC Florida does a great job for the social engaged, somewhat serious player.
                    When compared with their competitors, Jupiter, Nomads, Welly, Massive, they're probably the best option.

Comment

Just not for top players.

Comment

Just not for top players.
                        No it's not, but if you're from NPB County, and you aren't willing to drive South, there exists no options for the serious player. That's why I think FC may be the best of the group for someone that still wants to play somewhat competitive, yet not make the effort to trek South for options which players seriously planning to play collegiate

Comment

No it's not, but if you're from NPB County, and you aren't willing to drive South, there exists no options for the serious player. That's why I think FC may be the best of the group for someone that still wants to play somewhat competitive, yet not make the effort to trek South for options which players seriously planning to play collegiate
                          Keep looking in the mirror telling yourself that! DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE! Plenty of local clubs as previously mentioned that have the same talent as FC Florida. With the exception of Jupiter, ... Predators had great turnouts with "serious players" (whatever you mean by that) massive is also reaping the rewards of the Jupiter mess as well as the FC kids who have had enough of the BS.. As a massive parent, I thank you FC !

Comment

Keep looking in the mirror telling yourself that! DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE! Plenty of local clubs as previously mentioned that have the same talent as FC Florida. With the exception of Jupiter, ... Predators had great turnouts with "serious players" (whatever you mean by that) massive is also reaping the rewards of the Jupiter mess as well as the FC kids who have had enough of the BS.. As a massive parent, I thank you FC !
                            They're leaking players now...the talent on the Girls side still too spread out around here, getting more spread out instead of consolidating...Gardens has a few strong players, Massive too, and now Jupiter may start to keep a few with the DOC turnover. Plus the few who do go south, mainly for Boca ECNL. Should have consolidated at FC by now, but as always the politics too thick, too much parental influence on most teams, everything twisted up in dysfunctional knots

Comment

Simply put, if you're "serious" and you're of Highschool age, then you're playing ECNL or Sunrise.
                              Case closed

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X