Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is crazy there are no hotels in the Auburndale area. You have to drive at least 30 minutes unless you want to stay at a 2 star hotel.
    You think your better than everyone else,2 star are good if your lucky enough to get a fridge some times you get the food the last people left.

Comment

That is crazy there are no hotels in the Auburndale area. You have to drive at least 30 minutes unless you want to stay at a 2 star hotel.
      Best Western Please!

Comment

You can't make reservations w/o them anyway. Did you not see the message on the home page?

http://www.fysa.com/programs/florida...remier-league/

This is a STAY TO PLAY event. All non-commuting teams participating in this tournament need to make all hotel accommodations through our housing services. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our events. Please do not call the hotels directly and book through the hotel reservation link below.
        FYSA is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always the same, if not lower than, their best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates.
        HOTEL RESERVATION LINK
        Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
        This is just the one weekend all FSPL teams play at Premier Sports Complex at Lakewood Ranch

Comment

Got the link right here for the schedule: http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=52846

Comment

Has anyone seen the angry ACYS 01/02 dad? The one that so ADAMANTLY declared the ACYS 01/02 team was correct to apply to U17 FSPL and posted this:

Nice try in using both "Troll" and "Deflecting" which were originally assigned to you. There is no ******* contest, this 01 team WILL be better than your Landy's team.

I guess the real question is WHY DO YOU CARE if our team is requesting a spot in FSPL? What is it to you? How does it impact your life enough to question it anonymously?

A forum Troll weighs in on topics with biased opinons about matters which don't concern him/her. Since you are affiliated with another club the fact that we are applying to play FSPL at the correct U16 age (which has already been explained to you) is of little to no relevance to your daily, sad life yet you choose to question it. I choose to respond.

Maybe try spending a bit more time into helping make YOUR club a little better instead of voicing your opinion on what the better clubs are doing and you may be able to make a difference someday.

I guess in the end, all trolls are the same. Afraid to post anything more than conjecture and misshapen rhetoric. No facts just opinion.

I hope you and your laptop have a great summer together troll boy. ;)
            I answered him:

The 01/02 would NOT be playing the correct age, as ACYS already has the 99/00 team applying to U17. THIS has already been explained to YOU.

The ACYS 00/01 team is applying to U16.

So how is the 01/02 ACYS team "correctly" applying to U17? Do you not see the absurdity of your position. The 01/02 team LEAPFROGGED the 00/01 team to apply to a higher age group.

You see, our team wants the best competition and a team playing up 2 years falls short. We don't want to travel to beat your team by 5, 6, 7+ goals so Angry ACYS Daddy can brag about how his kid's team "plays up", we learn nothing from that.

Now I am hoping FYSA includes your team in this group, it will be a fun season on TS. But we won't be hearing from you once the season starts and the losses start piling up.

You can have faith (see what I did there?) that your team is appropriately slotted and will be better than the other teams at U17. We'll see you on the pitch, have a nice summer.
            Well, the proof is in the pudding. I said the ACYS 01/02 would NEVER play U17, and I was correct. In fact, this AWESOME team is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN FSPL.

I see the 99 Team playing U18.

I see the 2000 team playing U17

I see NO ACYS team playing U16.

I see NO ACYS team playing U15.

In fact, this team, so lauded by angry ACYS dad, is ranked 36th in U16. But, they were going to dominate U17 FSPL.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not a prayer (see what I did there again?).

Comment

Call FYSA headquarters in Auburndale
              We did. This Stay & Play weekend is set up for pumping revenue into Lakewood Ranch area.

Comment

You can't make reservations w/o them anyway. Did you not see the message on the home page?

http://www.fysa.com/programs/florida...remier-league/

This is a STAY TO PLAY event. All non-commuting teams participating in this tournament need to make all hotel accommodations through our housing services. We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our events. Please do not call the hotels directly and book through the hotel reservation link below.
                FYSA is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always the same, if not lower than, their best available rate and usually includes breakfast for your team. HBC Event Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere. This guarantee does not include hotel reservations made after the hotel cut off dates.
                HOTEL RESERVATION LINK
                Please call HBC Event Services at (505) 346-0522 if you have any questions and/or have any special hotel requests.
                Another words, we get a cut of every hotel night so if you want to play in FSPL you have to follow our rules so we can make more money regardless of what these ridiculous weekends cost the families in money and time.

Comment

Got the link right here for the schedule: http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=52846
                  Thought I'd check when the schedule came out last year. 8/5/16

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X