Fspl 2016-17

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the freakin schedule coming out? It would be nice to be able to plan my life. It is so aggravating!!!!! ugh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      When is the freakin schedule coming out? It would be nice to be able to plan my life. It is so aggravating!!!!! ugh!!!!
      To reduce stress it helps to keep in mind you are dealing with FYSA - the same folks that take weeks and weeks to schedule State Cup after planning for it for a year. You need to lower your expectations and you'll feel better.

Comment

Just twist a fatty and chill. It will all be cool.

Comment

It's a month away. Chill

Comment

It's a month away. Chill
            I think FYSA takes the summer off, they will be back by Aug 15th. Just in time to F*&K

something else up!

Comment

If you do not get in top 1 or 2 flights in qualifier even if you win you will be in lower flights in showcase.

Comment

If you do not get in top 1 or 2 flights in qualifier even if you win you will be in lower flights in showcase.
                Please send us the schedules. Can we have a little lead time?

Comment

Please send us the schedules. Can we have a little lead time?
                  most leagues put their schedules out my Aug 1st you will have to wait

Comment

most leagues put their schedules out my Aug 1st you will have to wait
                    If you look at the FSPL website, it clearly states (and has for a while) that schedules are coming out August 1.

Comment

I am still very surprised to see that the U15 girls division has such a low participation. Can someone confirm if that list is final?

Comment

If you look at the FSPL website, it clearly states (and has for a while) that schedules are coming out August 1.
                        That message just arrived today (probably to stop complaints)

Comment

With all of ECNL teams in FL now, plus teams in SRPL, FSPL is so watered down this year on the girls side. Some of the larger clubs' 3rd teams are playing in it this year. Add GDA on top of it next year and FSPL will be the new CDL.

Comment

With all of ECNL teams in FL now, plus teams in SRPL, FSPL is so watered down this year on the girls side. Some of the larger clubs' 3rd teams are playing in it this year. Add GDA on top of it next year and FSPL will be the new CDL.
                            Your point is valid, but it doesn't matter. And really not an issue.

If your club doesn't have ECNL, and didn't qualify for SRPL, its the best league available. So there really isn't anything to complain about.

Comment

If your club doesn't have ECNL, and didn't qualify for SRPL, its the best league available. So there really isn't anything to complain about.
                              I agree and am not complaining, but part of my point is that between USYS and US Club and this league and that league, the girls and the talent is just spread out so much that everything gets watered down in the end.

Comment

FSPL needs to slow SRPL teams to play by coordinating play dates.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X