FC Florida girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did nick's team go. I was told a bunch of girls from the old 00 team and few 01's are going to Weston to play ECNL. Nick is not going to Weston so where is he going?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Where did nick's team go. I was told a bunch of girls from the old 00 team and few 01's are going to Weston to play ECNL. Nick is not going to Weston so where is he going?
      Why do you care so much? Is your daughter an 01??

Comment

Why do you care so much? Is your daughter an 01??
        No , your just trying to beat a dead horse. Move on,, nicks team is in tact and will do great.

Comment

Steve's team will be great. Nick's team will be great. Now let's move on.

Comment

Steve's team will be great. Nick's team will be great. Now let's move on.
            I agree, both teams have talented players and will have continued success this upcoming season.

Comment

I agree, both teams have talented players and will have continued success this upcoming season.
              The only difference is steve s team is part of FC Florida.

Comment

The only difference is steve s team is part of FC Florida.

And your point is?

Comment

My daughter is on the 02 girls, I received a copy of the roster, your info is inaccurate regarding the total players! We have 15 possibly 16, plenty for a 11v11 roster! I can't speak for the other teams, but the talk is the 01s are just fine, and the 03 team is stacked with talent. If you listen to the BS on this board , you would think the soccer world in Florida is all coming to an end board members and DOC at FC are working hard and things are looking good. I'm happy I came to this club this year. The best talented club "in this area"
                  That roster list you mentioned on is already old and outdated. The information on that roster is inaccurate and most of those players have already moved on to other teams. The 01s are struggling to complete their team. They are continuing reaching out to players(old and new) to try to get them to come or return to FC. The 03 team is the only team that is set. They have asked players from the 03 team to play up to help the 02 team. However the players on the 03 team said they want to stay with the 03s, not play with the 02s. The reason is that the 02s have a bad reputation all-around. The players lack any heart in playing and they don't care about playing. They are more into socializing than the sport and the parents are that team is also a big problem with them whining about everything. But if your players have no heart or care about the sport, then its useless. Thats what the 02s are and thats why no one wants to play with them.

Your information is inaccurate. You better check your stats before saying anything else.

Comment

And your point is?
                    there is no point. Yes Steve is a part of FC and by next year, it will be gone like his AC delray teams have done.

Comment

Why would the 03s be even asked to play 02? The 03 team is stacked, no need to break that group up
                      Its not to break up the 03 team. The 02s need a lot of help and the 03s have the talent, a lot of talent.

Comment

Well that is a positive spin....

The truth.. Nick destroyed the 01 and 02 teams and as for a "possible" 03 State cup team.. in other words they suck
                        What has happened to FC when they have prospective and marginal state cup teams. Plus you add on all the boys teams that left with JT and you have nothing but the Academy, which I hear is also a cluster.

I am sure TP will try to put a positive spin with more lies on this website but let's be honest.. The club has fallen apart
                        It could be TP who made that previous post.

Comment

Here's my question. What kind of duchey loser spends his time counting the number of 13 year old girls on a soccer team and then spends his weekend writing about it? I mean, there are such things as television, sex, booze, and movie theaters. Perhaps if you discovered one of those things you would find a better way to spend your time.
                          Easy answer since I am the duchey who works with you constantly and has access to all the paperwork, numbers, finances, rosters, etc, etc. And we need to talk about fields since we are having challenges in getting field space besides Dyer. Getting field ready for games will be a challenge, can we about getting someone to get the fields marked and lines drawn.

Comment

That roster list you mentioned on is already old and outdated. The information on that roster is inaccurate and most of those players have already moved on to other teams. The 01s are struggling to complete their team. They are continuing reaching out to players(old and new) to try to get them to come or return to FC. The 03 team is the only team that is set. They have asked players from the 03 team to play up to help the 02 team. However the players on the 03 team said they want to stay with the 03s, not play with the 02s. The reason is that the 02s have a bad reputation all-around. The players lack any heart in playing and they don't care about playing. They are more into socializing than the sport and the parents are that team is also a big problem with them whining about everything. But if your players have no heart or care about the sport, then its useless. Thats what the 02s are and thats why no one wants to play with them.

Your information is inaccurate. You better check your stats before saying anything else.
                            I would love to know your position or where you get all your inside info from? Your obviously not a part of the club so how do you get all your privileged info from? Sounds like a lot of BS to me

Comment

Its not to break up the 03 team. The 02s need a lot of help and the 03s have the talent, a lot of talent.
                              The 03 is not a true 03 team! More than half are 04s , smaller players! They will not be as good as you think facing all the on age teams out there! It took FC to dismantle an 04 team to make this 03 team a competitive team! They lost quite a few 03 players to other clubs! That 03 team is made up of Delray kids as well as half the old 04 team which had great players! This will kill all chances of FC ever getting DA for girls. They can't even field teams in every age group

Comment

The 03 is not a true 03 team! More than half are 04s , smaller players! They will not be as good as you think facing all the on age teams out there! It took FC to dismantle an 04 team to make this 03 team a competitive team! They lost quite a few 03 players to other clubs! That 03 team is made up of Delray kids as well as half the old 04 team which had great players! This will kill all chances of FC ever getting DA for girls. They can't even field teams in every age group
                                You have no idea what you are talking about. The 03's- solid, 02's complete and have an outstanding coach, 01's- just wait and see for yourself- loaded, 00's- loaded. Whoever was just bashing the 02 players is a real jerk. Leave the kids alone, in fact leave the club alone. Yes, this club has suffered some due to all the drama but will survive and be fine. Go on with your own club and business and leave us alone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X