Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weston is notorious for moving players because parents complain. That is why our teams did so terrible for years. The politics there are worse than I've ever seen before. Directors kids getting priority all the time. That is why Weston took down the team lists from the website because they moved so many players after parents complained. The answer isn't Sunrise, but for drama and entitled parents go to Weston. Boca would be a better option for less political influence from parents.
    At Sunrise puts anyone who complains on the black team or they came as a package deal from other clubs even though they are not elite players let alone division one players but they still were placed on the black team. The talented players who stayed quiet get the short end of the stick and being put as club players instead of the black just so they do not leave. That is why they lost a few players from the younger teams. Sunrise is full of politics.

Comment

At Sunrise puts anyone who complains on the black team or they came as a package deal from other clubs even though they are not elite players let alone division one players but they still were placed on the black team. The talented players who stayed quiet get the short end of the stick and being put as club players instead of the black just so they do not leave. That is why they lost a few players from the younger teams. Sunrise is full of politics.
      Weston is notorious for moving players because parents complain. That is why our teams did so terrible for years. The politics there are worse than I've ever seen before. Directors kids getting priority all the time. That is why Weston took down the team lists from the website because they moved so many players after parents complained. The answer isn't Sunrise, but for drama and entitled parents go to Weston. Boca would be a better option for less political influence from parents.

Comment

boca is NEVER a good option. the politics there are really horrible. its a social club. either you are on the inside or you are on the outside, all based on if the old coaches like you or not. sometimes has nothing to do with soccer. just a social club.

Comment

Why are you posting the same thing on this thread over and over again.

Comment

Guess what? The problem you describe happens everywhere. It is not unique to Sunrise. In many case, it is not politics at all, it is just an honest difference between what you perceive and what the coach perceives.

Comment

Guess what? The problem you describe happens everywhere. It is not unique to Sunrise. In many case, it is not politics at all, it is just an honest difference between what you perceive and what the coach perceives.
              Sunrise is the worst by far. My nephew played for Sunrise years ago and the politics were unbearable from what my sister said. I heard the girl’s side was better but we only lasted 1 year and we left because it was even worse than the boy’s side.

Comment

Sunrise is the worst by far. My nephew played for Sunrise years ago and the politics were unbearable from what my sister said. I heard the girl’s side was better but we only lasted 1 year and we left because it was even worse than the boy’s side.
                We stayed 1 year and saw that this program was not going to have my daughter improve anymore and the players on the team were not at the same level to be a top contender team. I still keep in touch with the parents who are not pleased with the coach/club and I realized that I did the right thing.

Comment

We stayed 1 year and saw that this program was not going to have my daughter improve anymore and the players on the team were not at the same level to be a top contender team. I still keep in touch with the parents who are not pleased with the coach/club and I realized that I did the right thing.
                  This staff sells you a dream and you fall for it. Months later after you signed up you realized that all they said was a bunch a horse sh.. They only care that you register and pressure you in doing so. This is how coaches and directors get paid. How many players did you convince to come to sunrise and I will give you a commission. Once you are in you just need to figure out who is your friend and who is the one back stabbing your daughter. Once you leave the club the relief is unbelievable. You realize this club is full of evil and bad vibes that you want to get away from.

Comment

This staff sells you a dream and you fall for it. Months later after you signed up you realized that all they said was a bunch a horse sh.. They only care that you register and pressure you in doing so. This is how coaches and directors get paid. How many players did you convince to come to sunrise and I will give you a commission. Once you are in you just need to figure out who is your friend and who is the one back stabbing your daughter. Once you leave the club the relief is unbelievable. You realize this club is full of evil and bad vibes that you want to get away from.
                    They bash the coaches who all left Sunrise year after year to all that will listen but they advertise them on their website eventhough they are no longer with the club. Update your website. Jan should not be listed.

Comment

Every club has issues.

Comment

They bash the coaches who all left Sunrise year after year to all that will listen but they advertise them on their website eventhough they are no longer with the club. Update your website. Jan should not be listed.
                        Where did Jan go ??

Comment

Yep, a boat full of money grabbing, greedy con artists. Not a real soccer person on that staff.

Comment

Sunrise U15's will have the best college commitments of most teams in Florida. They are a very athletic team that will do well in college. JL did a very good job putting this team together and getting a lot out of them.

Comment

Is sunrise an ECNL club?

Comment

Is sunrise an ECNL club?
                                Not yet, i think they are going to try npl and then make the jump

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X