Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXACT Soccer

I have recently been getting emails from EXACT Soccer for my daughter regarding soccer id camps. Anyone know anything about this program. Is it any good. Is it worthwhile or just a money grab? Is it just another way to get ID'd similar to ID2, ODP, ECNL? Are coaches using this as a way to ID kids or is it a racket?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have recently been getting emails from EXACT Soccer for my daughter regarding soccer id camps. Anyone know anything about this program. Is it any good. Is it worthwhile or just a money grab? Is it just another way to get ID'd similar to ID2, ODP, ECNL? Are coaches using this as a way to ID kids or is it a racket?
    You posted this under another caption already

Comment

You posted this under another caption already
      Actually, I did not... If anyone has a response that isn't useless, I would love to hear.

Comment

Actually, I did not... If anyone has a response that isn't useless, I would love to hear.
        Hint

Look under the thread below

HERES A GOOD ONE. BEST CAMP EVER

Comment

Did you read the blurb on the "ID camp" they were advertising? If you did, and did not understand the complete disconnect from ID2 or ODP types of ID camps - then you must be really new at this.

To me, this looked like a pure money grab.

Comment

Obvious money grab. There is NO way any of these coaches are using this as any sort of ID program. They are getting paid to show up for a day and train with some kids, and if they find someone interesting great, if not, they got their check and they go home. This seems pretty lame.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X