Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You want to hear what you want to hear because it somehow justifies whatever parent bragging you'd like us to lead you too.
    Not at all, I didn’t start the conversation about what is a “high priority” recruit. It’s all about parent bragging and how they label players as high priority or any other choice words. The truth is parents who brag really do so for themselves. So how about enlightening us.

Comment

I PROMISE you they go to rosters...
      Of course they do. Clubs and leagues don't post them for sh-its and giggles.

Comment

Can you translate in simple terms what you said. Still do not know what you definition is of a priority recruit. You said there are none on LI. Go to the EMSC and SUSA commitment lists. Quite a few LI players committed to P5 Conference schools. Does that make them priority?
        All that matters for a so called top priority recruit is who are they a top priority for? If you were one of the first three calls a coach makes when restrictions are lifted? You're a top pick for that coach. If you get a generous package of 70% or more you're a top pick. A player may be all the at one school, but the call 10 at another. It's all about fit and if the coach thinks you're going to be a top impact player.

Comment

The original response was that ”high priority” recruits from LI We’re not a thing. It has now evolved to whoever is high on the list for any college in any league. That is an acceptable answer. What we all look for is our daughters being student/athletes in the right college where everything falls in place both from an academic and on the pitch. Every league, every coach has their own criteria of what they are looking for in a player. A Ayer w s considered a low priority at one school could very well be a high priority at other schools either in that league or another league. It’s all subjective and there is no rhyme or reason. It’s all about the player.

Comment

All that matters for a so called top priority recruit is who are they a top priority for? If you were one of the first three calls a coach makes when restrictions are lifted? You're a top pick for that coach. If you get a generous package of 70% or more you're a top pick. A player may be all the at one school, but the call 10 at another. It's all about fit and if the coach thinks you're going to be a top impact player.

Finally, someone who gets it! This is the original post that I wrote 2 days ago-
            "...no need to put down any kid for their choice or assume you know how much it's going to cost for their education. For years, I've read how there's no money and kids shouldn't be in it for the scholarship. That is untrue. There is money. A lot of it. Even with Covid. Just find the right fit and things will fall into place..."

I based that post off of the offers my daughter and some of her teammates are currently getting. I purposely left out her team, league, colleges she got offers from, etc. because I wasn't interested in warring posts that put clubs/leagues/colleges down. Was just looking to encourage folks in a time where an international pandemic may have forced a detour for some kids. Good luck to all...

Comment

here are the ECNL girls rosters, where are the GAL rosters?
              https://www.ecnlgirls.com/member-clubs/?view=clublist

Comment

here are the ECNL girls rosters, where are the GAL rosters?
                https://www.ecnlgirls.com/member-clubs/?view=clublist
                There are no rosters at this link. Just empty pages that are always "loading". But, hey, at least they tried. GAL doesn't even have the empty page.

Comment

There are no rosters at this link. Just empty pages that are always "loading". But, hey, at least they tried. GAL doesn't even have the empty page.
                  website being rebuilt with new branding. The App has all the info you need to creep out.

Comment

website being rebuilt with new branding. The App has all the info you need to creep out.
                    and what a pathetic look it is, boring, uninviting, and flat....oy this is the best they have???

Comment

and what a pathetic look it is, boring, uninviting, and flat....oy this is the best they have???
                      GAL website has all the bells and whistles

Comment

Typical ECNL commentary.

ECNL creep asks for GA rosters on site, is told their isn't one.

ECNL creep crows how ECNL posts their rosters, and provides a link...with no rosters.

Someone mentions there is no roster on the link.

ECNL moron calls them a creep...

Comment

Typical ECNL commentary.

ECNL creep asks for GA rosters on site, is told their isn't one.

ECNL creep crows how ECNL posts their rosters, and provides a link...with no rosters.

Someone mentions there is no roster on the link.

ECNL moron calls them a creep...
                          i mean ok, but the reality is that the app has all of the info. the website has been getting changed up because theyre doing all the silly rebranding crap.

Comment

i mean ok, but the reality is that the app has all of the info. the website has been getting changed up because theyre doing all the silly rebranding crap.
                            Cool.

Now, is it creepy to ask to view another club/team/league's rosters or not?

Comment

Personally, i dont find it useful but this is america and the stupid leagues put them up there.

Comment

GAL website has all the bells and whistles
                                Too bad they don't have the players...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X