Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a tell. Only a troglodyte who bangs away at his keyboard like a monkey on a mans shoulder and has no understanding of politics utters the following (please forgive the absolute thrashing of the rules of grammar):

"Unlike Trump who is trying to hold people back from voting."

"People" do not vote. Citizens vote. So yeah, what?
    You answered like a true Trumpite. I do not answer anonymous racist posts.

Comment

"Lack of decisions he made"?
      Lets discuss the FACT that that old arthritic b-tch nancy pelosi was strutting around down town san fran late February 2020 (without a mask) telling everyone that everything is great and everyone should go outside and there is no danger!!!
      https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...atown/2240247/
      And this is TRUMPS fault?

When TRUMP made the decision to ban travel to/from the 2nd largest economy in the world (China) in January 2020. Liberal idiots like you called him a xenophobe and a racist!!!

Are these the FACTS you want to discuss? You are a sheep (weak minded and easily brainwashed). You are a pathetic fool and a disgrace to your ancestors.
      Nothing makes me laugh harder than Trumpkins calling other people sheep, lol.
      180,000 Dead Americans
      Worst economy since the Great Depression
      People rioting in the streets across the country

And it's everyone else's fault...Trump's America is a disgraceful, shlt hole

#LincolnProject

Comment

It's a pandemic and people should not have to choose between health & their fundamental right to vote.

Ask yourself a similar question? Why is that you don't want all valid & registered voters to cast their votes?
        I do. The problem is you dont want to enforce "valid" and "registered". Those of terms of art and have specific definitions. Otherwise, we could still hear Stacey Abrams claiming to be the rightful gov of GA.

Comment

Yeah you guys are all convincing people....well maybe not, but at least you are doing a good job boring us

Comment

180,000 Dead Americans

#LincolnProject

Nothing makes me laugh harder then msm sheep herd
            Can you name the other major European countries which have a lower mortality then the US.
            Worst economy for you maybe. I’ve already regained my positions and some since this GLobal Pandemic. Market is booming
            Rioting in the streets in Democratic Governor controlled states.
            Remember each state is essentially an independent country.
            That’s what makes this country great.
            Only a fool will vote for Biden who has been in politics for 47 years. 8 of them as VP and has done nothing.
            And hashtags are old news.

Comment

Can you name the other major European countries which have a lower mortality then the US.
              Worst economy for you maybe. I’ve already regained my positions and some since this GLobal Pandemic. Market is booming
              Only a fool will vote for Biden who has been in politics for 47 years. 8 of them as VP and has done nothing.
              WOW, just WOW. "Remember each state is essentially an independent country"

We are witnessing the WORST ECONOMY the COUNTRY has endured since the Great Depression. Even worse than the Great Recession, which Biden was part of the administration that led the country to a booming economy...which they handed over to Trump who DESTROYED it. Check your facts.

I know it goes against the "cult" to know stuff, but try, just try to live in reality for just a few minutes.

#LincolnProject

Comment

We are witnessing the WORST ECONOMY the COUNTRY has endured since the Great Depression. Even worse than the Great Recession, which Biden was part of the administration that led the country to a booming economy...which they handed over to Trump who DESTROYED it. Check your facts.

I know it goes against the "cult" to know stuff, but try, just try to live in reality for just a few minutes.

#LincolnProject

Wow. You really have no idea how our country operates.

Does each state have a elected Governor who runs the state
                Does each state have their own laws rules regulations tax code
                Does each state have a budget
                Does each state have their own police force
                Does each state have its own school system
                Does each state have their own boarders.

You can break it down to the city town village level essentially.

Wake up. Understand how our country operates
                Lay of CNN.

Comment

#LincolnProject
                  I too have made a fortune this year.
                  So much so that 2 kids college savings are now done years before needed.
                  While the economy is bad for the poor, the wealthy have moved on already.
                  I guess you have not.
                  Good luck.

Comment

180,000 Dead Americans

#LincolnProject
                    While Trump was peaking last night a WH memo leak showed they've resigned themselves to losing 900-1000 Americans a day. The nation rallied after 9/1, but the equivalent of that every 3-4 days "is what it is" I guess.

Comment

France, Germany, Portugal, Switzerland, Ireland, Netherlands, Austria... and more. Much touted Sweden has a slightly higher rate of deaths per million than the US. The EU countries ahead of us on deaths per capita were the ones slammed at the initial outbreak. They now have far lower cases per capita than we do, are quickly stamping out outbreaks, schools are opening and their economies recovering.

Comment

I guess you have not.
                        Good luck.
                        Trillions. Yes trillions of your and my tax dollars doled out and plenty of it to rich successful people and companies. There seems to be zero oversight over who needed it and who was taking advantage.

And all wasted as no nation wide shutdown was required as part of it so we are still slammed with this virus.

What a **** show.

Comment

While Trump was peaking last night a WH memo leak showed they've resigned themselves to losing 900-1000 Americans a day. The nation rallied after 9/1, but the equivalent of that every 3-4 days "is what it is" I guess.
                          That is so stupid
                          2000 die everyday from Cancer here in the USA
                          1800 die everyday from Heart Disease in the USA
                          No outrage for this
                          Context matters
                          CV deaths no matter how over or under counted anyone thinks they are
                          Are just a drop in the bucket of overall deaths here
                          CV has no chance of even being 10% of all cause deaths
                          Yet Cancer & Heart Disease are both routinely over 20% each.
                          CV will end up equivalent to medical mistakes in all cases deaths
                          Maybe we should have a National campaign to end medical mistakes as they are totally preventable.

Comment

Nassau County just moved all fall sports to the spring

That is so stupid
                            No outrage for this
                            Context matters
                            Maybe we should have a National campaign to end medical mistakes as they are totally preventable.
                            interesting perspective...I agree.

Comment

I guess you have not.
                              Good luck.
                              Crack a book once in a while, you cultist...second quarter 2020 GDP growth down to -32.9 percent (annualized rate compared to the first quarter of 2020) the US economy is struggling to recover from the single largest quarterly contraction in 75 years. The State of the Union is currently dire. You making a couple bucks off the market affects the country's economic forecast, not one bit. I'm glad you saved up some $ for your kids' educations, but at the rate we're going, their options are going to be very limited if we AS A NATION don't get this virus under control. We are 6 months in to a declared pandemic and that piece of shlt in the White House is still flailing and failing Every. Single. Day.
                              Time to take out the trash and restore some dignity to our Nation.

#LincolnProject

Comment

That is so stupid
                                No outrage for this
                                Context matters
                                When cancer and heart disease are transmitted in respiratory droplets like this infectious disease and kill in a matter of weeks, they will be moved up to pandemic status.

And serious resources are poured into both of these diseases that can also be attacked much more cheaply by focus on healthy lifestyles and prevention.

Eating healthy, exercising, wearing a mask are CHEAP!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X