• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you feel better now?
    Just stating the truth.

Comment

I wonder how leagues are handling insurance if there are no permits. The two kind of go hand in hand, you can’t have one without the other.

Also. what is BW Gottschee doing? I know other programs that use NYC park have the same issue but no one as high up on the food chain. MLS league teams should be doing everything by the book, the way this is coming down, they shouldn’t even be training.

Comment

I wonder how leagues are handling insurance if there are no permits. The two kind of go hand in hand, you can’t have one without the other.

Also. what is BW Gottschee doing? I know other programs that use NYC park have the same issue but no one as high up on the food chain. MLS league teams should be doing everything by the book, the way this is coming down, they shouldn’t even be training.
        The permit has little to do with insurance. It has everything to do with having a legal right to a field that you could call police to remove another group from a field. Why should Gottchee not be training? If fields are first come first served they have every right to train just like any other club. I'm not from Gottchee but I respect the program they have. It seems like a number of posters are rooting against a season and throwing up every possible reason there should not be a season.

Can whoever runs this site fix your questions to post? How many feet apart I can write in 6 in multiple versions never accepted

Comment

NYC yanked everyone's permits

The permit has little to do with insurance. It has everything to do with having a legal right to a field that you could call police to remove another group from a field. Why should Gottchee not be training? If fields are first come first served they have every right to train just like any other club. I'm not from Gottchee but I respect the program they have. It seems like a number of posters are rooting against a season and throwing up every possible reason there should not be a season.

Can whoever runs this site fix your questions to post? How many feet apart I can write in 6 in multiple versions never accepted
          you are not correct. Permits are issued when proof of insurance is provided.

Comment

Insurance comes first. Permits come second upon proof of insurance.

Comment

"6ft" is the right answer

Comment

I only brought up the status of BWG because I have seen park police break up games at Juniper because of the amount of people playing. Easily,there could be 5-6 pickup games going simultaneously. The place has a lot of traffic even with the pandemic. Has the city put back the basketball rims yet? Don't assume its going to be smooth sailing for those teams. We will see how many teams play road only schedules and how many cancellations the leagues get after week 1.

Comment

I only brought up the status of BWG because I have seen park police break up games at Juniper because of the amount of people playing. Easily,there could be 5-6 pickup games going simultaneously. The place has a lot of traffic even with the pandemic. Has the city put back the basketball rims yet? Don't assume its going to be smooth sailing for those teams. We will see how many teams play road only schedules and how many cancellations the leagues get after week 1.
                  Unfortunately there will be violence at these parks in the city. Randalls Island zombies walking around from methadone, it was bad last last year had to get worse the last few months, cops don't care about anything anymore. Flushing Meadows will be a **** show.

Comment

Unfortunately there will be violence at these parks in the city. Randalls Island zombies walking around from methadone, it was bad last last year had to get worse the last few months, cops don't care about anything anymore. Flushing Meadows will be a **** show.
                    I fear you are correct. Thank your liberal slave masters and Mr. Mayor Diblasio for this.

Comment

I fear you are correct. Thank your liberal slave masters and Mr. Mayor Diblasio for this.

In other news, VMA performers flying into NYC are exempt from quarantine thanks to everyone's favorite liberal "luv gov" andrew cuomo. Just another classic example of the fallacy of fake labels like "white privilege" fabricated by the liberal elite.

The only people who get these special privileges are people with money and power. color obviously has nothing to do with it.

https://people.com/music/vmas-2020-p...irus-hotspots/

Science obviously has different rules for liberals and pop stars, but you would not understand. its very sciency.

VOTE TRUMP 2020
                      #stopthebullsh-t

Comment

In other news, VMA performers flying into NYC are exempt from quarantine thanks to everyone's favorite liberal "luv gov" andrew cuomo. Just another classic example of the fallacy of fake labels like "white privilege" fabricated by the liberal elite.

The only people who get these special privileges are people with money and power. color obviously has nothing to do with it.

https://people.com/music/vmas-2020-p...irus-hotspots/

Science obviously has different rules for liberals and pop stars, but you would not understand. its very sciency.

VOTE TRUMP 2020
                        #stopthebullsh-t
                        In 72 days over 160 million people will overwhelmingly vote and that is who will bring the hammer down on Trump. Liberals, moderates and true Republicans like myself who have had enough. People like you who need to express themselves by cursing and demeaning will have little to say while the vast majority will kick Trump to the curb and he already knows the outcome.
                        #Lincolnproject
                        #dumptrump
                        #oneanddonetrump

Comment

In 72 days over 160 million people will overwhelmingly vote and that is who will bring the hammer down on Trump. Liberals, moderates and true Republicans like myself who have had enough. People like you who need to express themselves by cursing and demeaning will have little to say while the vast majority will kick Trump to the curb and he already knows the outcome.
                          #Lincolnproject
                          #dumptrump
                          #oneanddonetrump
                          sorry, i don't see what proof you have for your wishful thinking. other than a few hundred thousand phycotic protesters, haters, arsonists, anarchists, racists, fake news media. I just dont see the democrats having the same support that TRUMP has.

Latest neilson ratings show RNC has 6x the viewers that the democrats had even on the 1st day!
                          Most

Comment

#Lincolnproject
                            #dumptrump
                            #oneanddonetrump
                            If the riots continue, Trump and the Republicans overall will win because most people are blaming the Democrats for them.

Comment

If the riots continue, Trump and the Republicans overall will win because most people are blaming the Democrats for them.
                              been hearing rumers of antifa/blm eyeballing LI suburbs. Anyone hear anything similar?

Comment

Just let me know when they are coming so I don’t feed my dog.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X