X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other two went off the rails

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And it takes a special kind of moron to use the term snowflake lol. I mean who brings political names into youth soccer. 2 morons arguing Anonymously
    soccer is all politics is it not? hell the gold coast parent above pays 4000/yr and damn skippy wants his kid on the A Team.

Does the mens NT really have ALL the best players the USA has to offer? really? are you sure?

Are the rules not subjective in soccer and subject to interpretation? (this is a good one).

No politics in Soccer? yea ok.
    #dumb@ss

Comment

Wow, some of those players make less than a kid his first year out of law school or business school. Amazing.
      Actually, shocking how little guys earn even making it to a MLS team. One really has to love the game and forsake economic success in order to put in the time at soccer.

Comment

This thread is all BS. I've gone to kid soccer games on Long Island for the last 20 years and don't think I have even seen a kid I thought would grow up to be good enough to play for a real professional soccer team.

Comment

This thread is all BS. I've gone to kid soccer games on Long Island for the last 20 years and don't think I have even seen a kid I thought would grow up to be good enough to play for a real professional soccer team.
          well i guess you were not awake at those games.
          -Tim Parker, Hicksville, Houston Dynamo
          -Dylan Nealis, Massapequa, Nachville SC
          -Matthew Vowinkel, New Hyde Park, FC Cincinnati
          -Ally Long, Northport, USWNT
          -crystal dunn, New Hyde Park, USWNT

I'm sure there are others out there, can anyone (anyone with a minimum 1/2 brain) help add to this list?

Its amazing the level of stupidity of people that write bs on these boards.

Comment

I'm sure there are others out there, can anyone (anyone with a minimum 1/2 brain) help add to this list?

Joe Scally. from Lake Grove/Smithtown area. Played I believe for LGN before playing NYCFC academy.

Comment

Joe Scally. from Lake Grove/Smithtown area. Played I believe for LGN before playing NYCFC academy.
              now in Germany

Comment

now in Germany
                scally signed his 1st pro contract with NYCFC when he was 15 years old.

Comment

Gary Flood?

Comment

Tommy Lipps the Legend in his own mind

he turned his pro career into a lucrative training program.

Comment

Tommy Lipps the Legend in his own mind

he turned his pro career into a lucrative training program.
                      he was way to good to play for the USA.
                      So he played for Puerto Rico National Team Instead.

Comment

TRIGGERED ehh??? snowflake!!! so which is it?

" if I'm paying $4000 a year, you're damn skippy that my kid is going to play on an A team."?
                        or
                        "My kid worked for everything he got. "?

again, which is it?

Typical gold coast LI soccer parent....wants to buy there kid a spot on the A team (how dare they not put my kid on the A team when I pay $4000/yr).

I had you pegged from the start.
                        Let me guess? is your name lori loughlin?
                        No my name is f*** you. Bitch. I bet your kid is a f****** f***** who eats d*** because he sees you doing it with your b******** after he f**** you in the a***.

Now stop it, you know you are a troll, no one can possibly be this stupid.

Comment

Lol your kid sucks
                          Maybe, but your kid sucks d***

Comment

TRIGGERED ehh??? snowflake!!! so which is it?

" if I'm paying $4000 a year, you're damn skippy that my kid is going to play on an A team."?
                            or
                            "My kid worked for everything he got. "?

again, which is it?

Typical gold coast LI soccer parent....wants to buy there kid a spot on the A team (how dare they not put my kid on the A team when I pay $4000/yr).

I had you pegged from the start.
                            Let me guess? is your name lori loughlin?
                            What do you mean, which is it? It's both, you moron.

So let me get this straight... if I take my kid to tryout at 4 clubs, and 3 of them offer him spots on their A team, and 1 offers him a spot on their B team, we should accept the offer for the B team so he can work hard an get to the A team? Do you even hear yourself? I'm sorry your parents did not love you enough to provide you with the kind of education required to form a rational opinion. It's not your fault. Please stop the cycle and don't fail your own kid the way your mother failed you.

Comment

What do you mean, which is it? It's both, you moron.

So let me get this straight... if I take my kid to tryout at 4 clubs, and 3 of them offer him spots on their A team, and 1 offers him a spot on their B team, we should accept the offer for the B team so he can work hard an get to the A team? Do you even hear yourself? I'm sorry your parents did not love you enough to provide you with the kind of education required to form a rational opinion. It's not your fault. Please stop the cycle and don't fail your own kid the way your mother failed you.
                              typical wet nursed gold coast LI soccer parent response.
                              never fails. Family full of pathetic whiny b-tches.

Comment

he was way to good to play for the USA.
                                So he played for Puerto Rico National Team Instead.
                                When their real players refused too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X