Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So basically you have some 13 year olds sending video of their practices to college coaches? LMFAO, cool!

Thanks for the laughs!
    Wrong, flip that. The coaches are asking me. We don’t chase teams they chase us. Sorry it doesn’t vibe with your M.O. Write back and share YOUR secrets after you have saved close to a million in college costs for ur players.
    Keep doing what the big clubs tell you, hamster on a wheel.
    Lmao.
    Tee Hee Hee

Comment

Wrong, flip that. The coaches are asking me. We don’t chase teams they chase us. Sorry it doesn’t vibe with your M.O. Write back and share YOUR secrets after you have saved close to a million in college costs for ur players.
      Keep doing what the big clubs tell you, hamster on a wheel.
      Lmao.
      Tee Hee Hee
      I need to respond to this; There are no D1 Coaches looking at 13 year olds training or game videos. That is total BS. Pre-Covid you have colleges that attend the annual NTC for their matches as well is ID2 clinics/camps. That’s it! College coaches are not looking at pre-pubescent teens who have not developed yet physically. That parent is making this up. Right now all colleges are in a holding pattern because they cannot bring in players (officially) to their campuses. Yes, offers/commitments for 2021 are almost done but their are schools who still have spots and will wait to the Spring. Those 22’s high on their lists are also starting to get offers based on being seen live or at that schools clinic/camp. There are no offers being made on a player just sending in videos sight unseen without something else tangible to back it up. Put up or shut up tell us what leagues college coaches are requesting videos from players they have never seen live.

Comment

I need to respond to this; There are no D1 Coaches looking at 13 year olds training or game videos. That is total BS. Pre-Covid you have colleges that attend the annual NTC for their matches as well is ID2 clinics/camps. That’s it! College coaches are not looking at pre-pubescent teens who have not developed yet physically. That parent is making this up. Right now all colleges are in a holding pattern because they cannot bring in players (officially) to their campuses. Yes, offers/commitments for 2021 are almost done but their are schools who still have spots and will wait to the Spring. Those 22’s high on their lists are also starting to get offers based on being seen live or at that schools clinic/camp. There are no offers being made on a player just sending in videos sight unseen without something else tangible to back it up. Put up or shut up tell us what leagues college coaches are requesting videos from players they have never seen live.
        If you keep twisting my words I will stop responding. I never said that “offers” were being made, check yourself friend. Now that I have caught your embellishments and corrected you I can continue.
        I said they are “on track”. Yes that is how it works. Soccer is incredibly subjective so relationships and trust between club and college coaches is essential. Since our season was derailed I have created a new path so that I can continue to feed the college programs that have been taking my players for over a DOZEN years. Typically my players get noticed very early. Only about half go on to win athletic scholarships but if I didn’t start that early we would all be behind.
        Feeling like your players have started too late, and that’s why you doubt what we do and feel the need to twist things?Better look at plan B,C or even D right now.

Comment

If you keep twisting my words I will stop responding. I never said that “offers” were being made, check yourself friend. Now that I have caught your embellishments and corrected you I can continue.
          I said they are “on track”. Yes that is how it works. Soccer is incredibly subjective so relationships and trust between club and college coaches is essential. Since our season was derailed I have created a new path so that I can continue to feed the college programs that have been taking my players for over a DOZEN years. Typically my players get noticed very early. Only about half go on to win athletic scholarships but if I didn’t start that early we would all be behind.
          Feeling like your players have started too late, and that’s why you doubt what we do and feel the need to twist things?Better look at plan B,C or even D right now.
          Iona here we come. & yes please stop responding

Comment

Iona here we come. & yes please stop responding
            Iona is your plan A!
            Lmfao.
            Tootles homey.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2844277]Iona is your plan A!
              Lmfao.
              more like Toothless homey

Jojo rocks

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2844280]
                Iona is your plan A!
                Lmfao.
                more like Toothless homey

Jojo rocks
                How Purple are your ankles?!
                You come off as very obese.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2844358]

How Purple are your ankles?!
                  You come off as very obese.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2844825]As purple as your moms twat

Comment

That's great if the kid is interested in going to a program that you've been funneling players to for a dozen years, but what if they don't? I don't think people doubt what you "do", they just doubt whether it's in the best interest of the player.

"D1" is very broad, my kid's list of coaches interested in her ranges from MAAC to ACC and a plethora of conferences in between. And yes, her coach has a bunch of buddies coaching at some pretty solid level programs that expressed immense interest in her, she wasn't interested. Coach was great about it, didn't pressure her to go to one of their schools and was very helpful in cutting them loose.
                      I actually cringed when I read your posts, they sound super limiting, restrictive, out of touch and a little desperate. Starting at 13? Really? For an "average player"? Come on now. And the fact that you feel if you didn't start that early you would "all be behind"? Geez.

My kid started the recruiting process late Fall, Freshman year in HS, yes Covid screwed some things up, but the offers started coming this past week, will continue next week and my kid will make her decision from there. Not really as daunting as you make it out to be.

Comment

That's great if the kid is interested in going to a program that you've been funneling players to for a dozen years, but what if they don't? I don't think people doubt what you "do", they just doubt whether it's in the best interest of the player.

"D1" is very broad, my kid's list of coaches interested in her ranges from MAAC to ACC and a plethora of conferences in between. And yes, her coach has a bunch of buddies coaching at some pretty solid level programs that expressed immense interest in her, she wasn't interested. Coach was great about it, didn't pressure her to go to one of their schools and was very helpful in cutting them loose.
                        I actually cringed when I read your posts, they sound super limiting, restrictive, out of touch and a little desperate. Starting at 13? Really? For an "average player"? Come on now. And the fact that you feel if you didn't start that early you would "all be behind"? Geez.

My kid started the recruiting process late Fall, Freshman year in HS, yes Covid screwed some things up, but the offers started coming this past week, will continue next week and my kid will make her decision from there. Not really as daunting as you make it out to be.
                        Dude read what you’re responding to you. They chase me and my players we don’t reach out. I’m not having them get recruited it just happens. And good luck to your daughter who is choosing not to go to these top level programs she must be amazing.

Comment

Dude read what you’re responding to you. They chase me and my players we don’t reach out. I’m not having them get recruited it just happens. And good luck to your daughter who is choosing not to go to these top level programs she must be amazing.
                          I did read it, you basically have a handful of contacts that coach at unnamed "D1" programs that you funnel players to and think that reaching out to colleges that may be a better fit is "chasing".
                          My kid is pretty good, I don't think I'd call her "amazing", but unsolicited interest is not as uncommon as these boards make it out to be. The top 2 schools that my kid is deciding between did in fact seek her out after seeing her play in a regular league game, or in your words "chased" her.
                          I mean to each his own, if you think sending practice video of 13 year olds is the best path to playing college soccer, have at...I'm just glad you were not my kid's coach during this process.

Comment

I did read it, you basically have a handful of contacts that coach at unnamed "D1" programs that you funnel players to and think that reaching out to colleges that may be a better fit is "chasing".
                            My kid is pretty good, I don't think I'd call her "amazing", but unsolicited interest is not as uncommon as these boards make it out to be. The top 2 schools that my kid is deciding between did in fact seek her out after seeing her play in a regular league game, or in your words "chased" her.
                            I mean to each his own, if you think sending practice video of 13 year olds is the best path to playing college soccer, have at...I'm just glad you were not my kid's coach during this process.
                            Never said it was the best path, I said it was a new way to get exposure under Covid. I too am glad I wasn’t your kids coach because her father can’t comprehend basic text and whines way too much. And god bless her college coach ,at her unnamed 2 schools that are chasing her, they have a long two years on their hands.

Comment

Never said it was the best path, I said it was a new way to get exposure under Covid. I too am glad I wasn’t your kids coach because her father can’t comprehend basic text and whines way too much. And god bless her college coach ,at her unnamed 2 schools that are chasing her, they have a long two years on their hands.
                              So just to be clear-
                              Reaching out to schools of interest is "chasing"
                              Schools making an offer to a player is "chasing"
                              A parent discussing the process that contradicts your chosen method is "whining"

God bless all the parents that actually pay you to guide their child through this extremely exciting and important process! They have a long and undoubtedly disappointing 2 years on their hands.

Comment

Only two years because she will transfer as a sophomore since she will have logged ZERO minutes in two years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X