• Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will they play

Any idea of when games will start? Anybody see any schedules or alignments

When will they play

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you are a special kind of stupid aren't you? unless schools open their fields for play you can kiss the fall season goodbye dumb-ss.

Comment

LIJSL is looking at starting games the last weekend in September. But I consider it a longshot that the fall season will happen with so many clubs not having access to their fields.

Comment

you are a special kind of stupid aren't you? unless schools open their fields for play you can kiss the fall season goodbye dumb-ss.
        Im the kind of dumbass that pays 3K for my kid to run around and kick a ball, yes, just like most of the rest of you. Sorry if I dont spend most of my time worrying if my kid should be at Barca or an MLS academy and asked an actual question unlike the rest of you retarded sit heads. What are you even doing on this thread anyway? Get a life ashwipe

Comment

When will they play

Im the kind of dumbass that pays 3K for my kid to run around and kick a ball, yes, just like most of the rest of you. Sorry if I dont spend most of my time worrying if my kid should be at Barca or an MLS academy and asked an actual question unlike the rest of you retarded sit heads. What are you even doing on this thread anyway? Get a life ashwipe
          dude, chill out. its not my fault you are the way you are.

Comment

How does that matter? Most clubs don't use school fields, dumbasz

Comment

How does that matter? Most clubs don't use school fields, dumbasz
              ?????? That isn't even remotely true. Only a small minority of clubs are using non-school fields for the vast majority of their games.

Comment

Any idea on EDP? Time frame when games will start or at put out schedule of games as at least planned (potential games if all does go into the ****ter again)

Comment

When will they play

Who is the stupid one now? Both NYCSL and LIJSL have released schedules.

Comment

When will they play

Who is the stupid one now? Both NYCSL and LIJSL have released schedules.
                    YOU.... because schedules were completed when schools opened use of the fields and allowed the scheduling to happen!!!!!....You are a special kind of stupid, you don't even know to lay off a subject you were proven wrong on!!!!!
                    Thank goodness a season is salvaged. hopefully no more surprises.

Comment

When will they play

YOU.... because schedules were completed when schools opened use of the fields and allowed the scheduling to happen!!!!!....You are a special kind of stupid, you don't even know to lay off a subject you were proven wrong on!!!!!
                      Thank goodness a season is salvaged. hopefully no more surprises.
                      What schools opened up their fields to travel soccer clubs?

Comment

Im the OP and I was right from the start to ask when we will play. Not all of else play on LI on ****ty grass fields next to the monkey bars.

Comment

When will they play

What schools opened up their fields to travel soccer clubs?
                          you can easily go to lijsoccer or nyclub soccer or edp. pull up the schedules and see what games will be held on a schools grounds. you must be part of the millennial generation that needs to be wet-nursed.

Comment

you can easily go to lijsoccer or nyclub soccer or edp. pull up the schedules and see what games will be held on a schools grounds. you must be part of the millennial generation that needs to be wet-nursed.
                            A lot of current schedules are wrong. Clubs did their schedules with their school fields even though they don't have the permits yet. Sachem is a good example. The BOE had been pretty adamant that there will be no permits any time soon, not a single drop of paint has been put on the field, nor the goals assembled and placed, but on the LIJSL schedule they are supposedly hosting games Saturday.

Comment

When will they play

A lot of current schedules are wrong. Clubs did their schedules with their school fields even though they don't have the permits yet. Sachem is a good example. The BOE had been pretty adamant that there will be no permits any time soon, not a single drop of paint has been put on the field, nor the goals assembled and placed, but on the LIJSL schedule they are supposedly hosting games Saturday.
                              Last week lijsl had all schedules listed. look this morning and they are gone!!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X