Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He says it used to be a farm, before the motor law.
    And now on Sundays, I elude the eyes And hop the turbine freight

Comment

And now on Sundays, I elude the eyes And hop the turbine freight
      To far outside the wire where my White-haired uncle waits

Comment

Subdivisions...conform or be cast out.

Comment

To far outside the wire where my White-haired uncle waits
          jump to the ground as the turbine slows across the borderline.

Comment

Rush just got rid of a quality female coach and brought in a clown that people already can’t stand. Her team doesn’t want this guy as a coach. They will all follow her to whatever club will take them. Why are clubs able to have a team and tell everyone there is one coach. The families them all have to pay up then they get rid of the coach’s d tell the families no refunds if you leave the club. This is typical JS. Nobody in CT has anything good to say about this guy and now NY hates his. JS just leave the game all together. You are everything wrong with youth sports.

Comment

Rush just got rid of a quality female coach and brought in a clown that people already can’t stand. Her team doesn’t want this guy as a coach. They will all follow her to whatever club will take them. Why are clubs able to have a team and tell everyone there is one coach. The families them all have to pay up then they get rid of the coach’s d tell the families no refunds if you leave the club. This is typical JS. Nobody in CT has anything good to say about this guy and now NY hates his. JS just leave the game all together. You are everything wrong with youth sports.
              what's wrong? New guy has a D license. lol

Comment

I’m sure the new guy is a gods coach and a decent person. However, this team has been on a coaching carousel. 1 and 2 coaches per year for the past 4 years. This is an absolute joke. Do other clubs turn coaches over this quickly? SB lasted less than a year. What did they find fault with? Zero stability, families will be on the hunt themselves now.

Comment

Tough sell in westchester. Everyone either goes FCW or NYSC. If not, maybe FC Transylvania. There is literally no reason for Rush to exist, same as NYPFC. Money wasted.

Comment

I’m sure the new guy is a gods coach and a decent person. However, this team has been on a coaching carousel. 1 and 2 coaches per year for the past 4 years. This is an absolute joke. Do other clubs turn coaches over this quickly? SB lasted less than a year. What did they find fault with? Zero stability, families will be on the hunt themselves now.
                    CT board said she left because Rush over promised, as is their reputation.

Comment

Run like the wind as excitement shivers up and down my spine

Comment

Tough sell in westchester. Everyone either goes FCW or NYSC. If not, maybe FC Transylvania. There is literally no reason for Rush to exist, same as NYPFC. Money wasted.
                        True, but the better female players go to WCFC.

Comment

True, but the better female players go to WCFC.
                          yes but thats likely u13 and up. Rush i would imagine is trying to play in that U10-U13 range for now.

Comment

CT Rush NY got girls from Dutchess and Putnam counties. Some NY Xtreme coaches and older teams left and joined Rush.

Comment

Run like the wind as excitement shivers up and down my spine
                              But down in his barn, my uncle preserved for me an old machine, for fifty-odd years

Comment

But down in his barn, my uncle preserved for me an old machine, for fifty-odd years
                                To keep it as new has been his dearest dream

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X