Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh its the same at fsa. Especially if your a west Hartford kid and play at hall. You will make ecnl!
    If this is true , is because probably the player is a standout player, not for the reasons you imply.

Comment

CFC just announced NO TRYOUT needed, just contact ECNL Coach and bring him a check!
      I see that they scheduled u14 united girls open tryouts Spring Break week....what's up with that? My daughter is interested in a tryout, but we are away (like many others I would imagine) for Easter.

Comment

I see that they scheduled u14 united girls open tryouts Spring Break week....what's up with that? My daughter is interested in a tryout, but we are away (like many others I would imagine) for Easter.
        There's usually more than one session. You should reach out and ask. You won't be the only one and maybe if there's enough they'll move it altogether

Comment

Not everyone goes away for a week before Easter. Got to love Fairfield County. Always looking for a reason why your kid didn’t make the team

Comment

There's usually more than one session. You should reach out and ask. You won't be the only one and maybe if there's enough they'll move it altogether
            There are two tryout dates and only two days apart ----both Easter week. Makes no sense.

Comment

Not everyone goes away for a week before Easter. Got to love Fairfield County. Always looking for a reason why your kid didn’t make the team
              We live in Hartford county by the way.....

Comment

We live in Hartford county by the way.....
                Bring her to a couple practice sessions

Comment

Bring her to a couple practice sessions
                  There is no predecessor team to U14 United - this is the year all branches roll up into United. So there are no practices to attend it seems.

Comment

There are two tryout dates and only two days apart ----both Easter week. Makes no sense.
                    Tryouts are the same time every year. Maybe you shouldn’t schedule a vacation then if your kid is committed. If not, call FSA.

Comment

Tryouts are the same time every year. Maybe you shouldn’t schedule a vacation then if your kid is committed. If not, call FSA.
                      Wrong. They were not Easter week/Spring break last year. Most clubs have tryout dates at least a week apart to accommodate those that cannot make it to one of the days. In this case, the tryout dates are two days apart....

Comment

You mean they scheduled it for YOUR spring break week. You realize that not everyone has the same week off right? Some have 4/8-4/12 and some have 4/15-4/19.

And if you’re the guy saying that you live in Hartford County, most schools there have break 4/8 week.

Comment

You mean they scheduled it for YOUR spring break week. You realize that not everyone has the same week off right? Some have 4/8-4/12 and some have 4/15-4/19.

And if you’re the guy saying that you live in Hartford County, most schools there have break 4/8 week.
                          My kid goes to a Catholic school, and we are on Spring/Easter Break that week.

Comment

Either way, it is a tad stupid to put the two tryout dates in the same week.

Comment

There is no predecessor team to U14 United - this is the year all branches roll up into United. So there are no practices to attend it seems.
                              Alistair Lonsdale is the current coach of the CFC U13 ECNL team. I would start there as he will definitely have input and I would guess 85% of the girls on this team will be on CFC U14 ECNL 1 team next year.

Comment

Wrong. They were not Easter week/Spring break last year. Most clubs have tryout dates at least a week apart to accommodate those that cannot make it to one of the days. In this case, the tryout dates are two days apart....
                                CFC has always done them the same week and always a few days apart. It is Easter that moves. It’s also called commitment. You’re not in college. Lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X