Coaching for Felonies Club

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2449130]
          Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Cfc is a girls club, fsa is not
          FSA off to a stellar start.

Comment

They’re too busy coaching their losing college programs to worry about anything else.
            Said another way. I’m still upset that my daughter didn’t get chosen for cfc ecnl. Good thing there is a second ecnl club in the state, because I didn’t want to have to drive to Portland twice a week.

Comment

FSA went 1-3 vs Bethesda. 17’s were the team that won

Comment

Said another way. I’m still upset that my daughter didn’t get chosen for cfc ecnl. Good thing there is a second ecnl club in the state, because I didn’t want to have to drive to Portland twice a week.
                Yeah everyone wants to be on 25 player rosters. That’s the best!

Comment

Yeah everyone wants to be on 25 player rosters. That’s the best!
                  Not everyone but there are certainly those who would gladly take spots 26-35 just to say they play In the alphabet league

Comment

Not everyone but there are certainly those who would gladly take spots 26-35 just to say they play In the alphabet league
                    Truthfully so are FSA players - they just get weaker coaching in exchange for more PT. Which is worse?

Comment

The alphabet league? What does that even mean, since all leagues contain letters of the alphabet (GDA, EDP, NBA, NFL, MLB, etc). You’re a DOPE.

Comment

There are plenty. They are called Fsa players though. Truthfully, Fsa has maybe one kid at every age group that might be starting 11 for cfc ecnl or Oakwood for that matter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X