Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Idling during practice

I have noticed over the years a lack of environmental awareness among seemingly educated parents. Why do many soccer parents insist on idling their cars for extended periods of time while their son or daughter trains? Isn’t their a law in CT against this? What up with all the car idling and can we put an end to it? Having moved here from another state I am shocked by the lack of environmental awareness among parents.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have noticed over the years a lack of environmental awareness among seemingly educated parents. Why do many soccer parents insist on idling their cars for extended periods of time while their son or daughter trains? Isn’t their a law in CT against this? What up with all the car idling and can we put an end to it? Having moved here from another state I am shocked by the lack of environmental awareness among parents.
    Because it’s cold outside you dum fuk

Comment

They do it because they can. Hey, if I'm paying thousands per year so my 9-u can have a great soccer experience, then I sure as sh!t can sit here in my Land Rover with the engine on with the seat heaters on blast for 90 minutes.

Comment

Because it’s cold outside you dum fuk
        Not the poster but you don't need to run it constantly to stay warm.

What bothers me more are the ones who run their cars when they're NOT inside them. Suck it up buttercup. It's ok to be cold or hot for a few minutes while the car warms up or cools down. You've been doing it forever and haven't died from it yet.

Comment

Same clown fully supports the transgender kids shattering state records in girls sports.

Find other things to complain about.

Parents sitting in cars choose not to helicopter over their kids

Comment

This has to be a CFC parent who started this

Comment

Same clown fully supports the transgender kids shattering state records in girls sports.

Find other things to complain about.

Parents sitting in cars choose not to helicopter over their kids
              Huh? Just turn off the engine and reduce car exaust. Simple to do poster is correct.

Comment

Move back to wherever the F you came from
                We are shocked that you are such a duuuuuuushe

Comment

to the thread op - welcome to CT. Not everyone is a douche but there's a higher %age of them than most other parts of the country.

Comment

Maybe you should attach a hose to the car and place the other end in your car window.

Comment

At Fsa they need to leave engine running because there's no place to park unless you get there 2 hours before practice.

Comment

Move back to wherever the F you came from
                        We are shocked that you are such a duuuuuuushe

Nope - the douche is you. - totally agree with the OP. Either bring a hat and gloves and watch the practice, or drive to starbucks and sit inside until time to pick little Timmy up again. Idling your car at practice just screams a-hole

Comment

This has to be a CFC parent who started this
                          Drinking while they idle. Shameful

Comment

Nope - the douche is you. - totally agree with the OP. Either bring a hat and gloves and watch the practice, or drive to starbucks and sit inside until time to pick little Timmy up again. Idling your car at practice just screams a-hole
                            I am going to blind you with my high beams as well. Maybe I will blast my radio too! Hope you like it!!!!!!!! Say something again and my little Timmy is going to put a beat down on your little precious...boy or girl I don’t care. Hahahahahaha. That’s Mr. a-hole to you.

Comment

Question Man Responds

What is it to you if I choose to be an ******* and idle my car?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X