The ways of the rich.
      Affluenza

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Allegedly. Or, none of that.
        All of it, sparky.

Comment

Why doesn’t Mike S sue the school for letting him go over a major drug related issue that the school covered up? He did the right thing. The school and her father are setting her up for failure. Get in trouble, ALOT of trouble and don’t worry daddy will cover it up with his $$$
          Exactly. Kid was doing blow and got arrested. Dad got it expunged from the record and told Trinity that since she has no record they can’t kick her off the team. MS did the right thing. The school did not. Father up for parent of the year. Lol. If my kid got arrested for doing blow, being on the soccer team would be the least of her concerns. I get that he doesn’t want one act to define her entire life, but he shouldn’t have gone after MS for something his daughter did. Talk about a lack of character. Shameful.

Comment

Exactly. Kid was doing blow and got arrested. Dad got it expunged from the record and told Trinity that since she has no record they can’t kick her off the team. MS did the right thing. The school did not. Father up for parent of the year. Lol. If my kid got arrested for doing blow, being on the soccer team would be the least of her concerns. I get that he doesn’t want one act to define her entire life, but he shouldn’t have gone after MS for something his daughter did. Talk about a lack of character. Shameful.
            That’s awful. I would think the NCAA would have something to say about it. Record or not, if she was arrested and convicted the. I’d think she violated some NCAA eligibility rule.

Comment

Are they from Wilton?

No really, the school really blew it if that's true. Let her stay in school, on probation, but no sports. Our HS lets athletes get away with stuff all the time and it drives me nuts. When there's not consequences kids will continue/others will think it's ok.

Comment

Are they from Wilton?

No really, the school really blew it if that's true. Let her stay in school, on probation, but no sports. Our HS lets athletes get away with stuff all the time and it drives me nuts. When there's not consequences kids will continue/others will think it's ok.
                Give me the initials, I want to check the coke sloot out on the team website

Comment

Give me the initials, I want to check the coke sloot out on the team website
                  whoever you are, this is as bad as it gets
                  get some help buddy
                  you legit have some serious issues

Comment

Are they from Wilton?

Welcome to private school issues

Comment

LH will be coaching at Trinity next year Trinity wants a women. She was asst at Trinity, asst at Bucknell and head coach at Marist last year. Closer to home. She is an alum as well.

Comment

That’s awful. I would think the NCAA would have something to say about it. Record or not, if she was arrested and convicted the. I’d think she violated some NCAA eligibility rule.
                        Arrested but not convicted. That was the dad’s argument. He had gotten it thrown out even though she definitely did it and apparently there was proof of that. Good to know people in high places, but an awful life lesson to teach your kid.

Comment

LH will be coaching at Trinity next year Trinity wants a women. She was asst at Trinity, asst at Bucknell and head coach at Marist last year. Closer to home. She is an alum as well.
                          Think so? I’m guessing Trinity pays more, but she has been successful at Marist in her short time there and could likely write her ticket with a few more good years. Depends what she wants out of life I guess. Would be a great hire if Trinity can get her.

Comment

whoever you are, this is as bad as it gets
                            get some help buddy
                            you legit have some serious issues
                            I checked out the website and I have two candidates to join two of my all time fav coke hors.

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/penelope...tle/blow-photo

https://www.thegoldencloset.com/merc..._Code=Scarface

Comment

Arrested but not convicted. That was the dad’s argument. He had gotten it thrown out even though she definitely did it and apparently there was proof of that. Good to know people in high places, but an awful life lesson to teach your kid.
                              The school's motto is "For Church and Country" so a coach understandably may feel a drug arrest is not consistent with the school's ethics. But the school honor code or athletic code probably had a loophole that lawyer dad seized upon. Regardless a coach should be able to decide who he does and doesn't want, and should have an AD that will back him. Very Wilton-like. Hopefully he can land a spot that has a better working environment.

Agreed it's a terrible life lesson - I'd be like "Kid you were lucky to get out of this legally and be allowed to stay in school. Soccer? Too bad. Get your sh*t together or you're not coming back next year"

Comment

My daughter had her as a coach at FSA and she was one of the few good coaches they had, Trinity would be lucky to get her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X