https://www.facebook.com/32128266160...O&__tn__=EHH-R

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just as I figured, you are full of ****
      Still looking for players this late in the game

Comment

How about the 10 plus boys from u16 DA team that left Oakwood this past season. Sounds healthy to me lol.
        There’s no such thing as a U16 BDA team jackaśs.

Comment

And that's exactly why there's always players leaving - they don't make the U17 or U19 teams. Only the girls have U16 and that is new this year.

Comment

Still looking for players this late in the game
            Doesn't say for what teams - younger or older? DA vs NPL?. Plenty of clubs don't have 100% full rosters for lower level teams. And just about any club will look at talent wanting to make a move at any time.

- Not at ow

Comment

Who is SM???? This Mom wants us to know. LK will be missed for sure.
              Exactly right. Definitely a parent looking to elevate the status of their kid. LK is an excellent talent and certainly hurts.

Losing another player here or there doesn't impact the program.

Comment

U17 Boys DA Team had over ten players leave this past season. You are correct not U16 BDA.

Comment

U17 Boys DA Team had over ten players leave this past season. You are correct not U16 BDA.
                  Where did they go? It looks like their DA Top 11 player ES is still there.

Comment

Where did they go? It looks like their DA Top 11 player ES is still there.
                    All over. Statistically half to as many as 2/3s get cut during that transition year. They only keep the better players. Some might work their way back on the following year. Thats why many DA clubs run non academy teams in other leagues to try and hold onto those players, and their parent's money. But if you don't make the cut atU16 the club and USSF really doesn't care about you. Cut your loses and go enjoy high school

Comment

All over. Statistically half to as many as 2/3s get cut during that transition year. They only keep the better players. Some might work their way back on the following year. Thats why many DA clubs run non academy teams in other leagues to try and hold onto those players, and their parent's money. But if you don't make the cut atU16 the club and USSF really doesn't care about you. Cut your loses and go enjoy high school
                      Ok, to me getting cut is different than them just leaving and the club is struggling to fill spots. DA at that age is a big boys league so cutting 10 players is just the harsh reality of a top program. Clubs like Sporting are always there for kids that want more of a family environment.

Comment

Exactly right. Definitely a parent looking to elevate the status of their kid. LK is an excellent talent and certainly hurts.

Losing another player here or there doesn't impact the program.
                        OW is a sinking ship, you’re naive if you think otherwise

Comment

OW is a sinking ship, you’re naive if you think otherwise
                          Not at all. I get to coach my kid and give her all the playing time I choose.

Comment

Not at all. I get to coach my kid and give her all the playing time I choose.
                            Why are parents of girl soccer players so crazy?

Comment

Ok, to me getting cut is different than them just leaving and the club is struggling to fill spots. DA at that age is a big boys league so cutting 10 players is just the harsh reality of a top program. Clubs like Sporting are always there for kids that want more of a family environment.
                              No cuts, players refused offers to come back.

Comment

No cuts, players refused offers to return to that horror show.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X