Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the BS aside so who are the top 3 teams in order for central, north, and south across the top division? And in central and south for premiership 1. Should give a wide enough net to get lot of people to contribute and also just cover the top
    Shhh....they're going to start yelling at us about rankings again!

Comment

Shhh....they're going to start yelling at us about rankings again!
      I heard that the maternity ward elites and the toddler premier are playing up this season.
      Better watch out!

Comment

All the BS aside so who are the top 3 teams in order for central, north, and south across the top division? And in central and south for premiership 1. Should give a wide enough net to get lot of people to contribute and also just cover the top
        stop asking and become the 07 list guy and do it correctly and creatively. Miss the list guy...and never had a kid in that age group

Comment

At least someone is talking about soccer on this thread rather than just whining about why we shouldn’t talk soccer for 2007s (but yet they are on this thread) btw - I’m taking Aztec for north, sss for south, Nefc for central, premier 1 I’m taking SPOL

Comment

I heard that the maternity ward elites and the toddler premier are playing up this season.
            Better watch out!
            82 pages in and here you still are, glued to your keyboard so you can beat on your chest and declare yourself right. Definitely normal behavior.

Comment

The List- Girls 2007 (pre snow melt addition)

1. NEFC Pre-NPL

Baddest little team in the land. Doesn’t lose to other 2007 teams. Can they keep the roll going this spring and repeat as state champs? I say easy peasy.

Next game- NEFC tournament (top U13 bracket)

2. FC Stars Pre-ECNL

Hate all you want on FC Stars, but this team is legit. Could of (should of?)
              beat NEFC pre-NPL in the Stars cup final.

Next game- Jefferson Cup (2nd of 11 brackets)

3. Spirit of Liverpool

How good would this team be if the top 2 didn’t steal its best players?

Next game- Jefferson Cup (1st of 11 brackets)

4. South Shore Select AP

Should they be higher? Debateable, but lost to both NEFC & SOL in fall NEP, so #4 for now.

Next game- Jefferson Cup (in only 2007 11 v. 11 bracket)

5. Scorpions

Final four team when they were still in NEP last year. If you believe what you read on here, will be the biggest beneficiary of the ECNL/DA drama going forward. For now, they are 5th.

Next game- Jefferson Cup (3rd of 11 brackets)

6. Liverpool IA

Love this scrappy little team. Made the NEP Premiership jump this past fall and held their own.

Next game- NEFC tournament- (top U12 bracket)

7. GPS Boston

First year of kids playing together from GPS’ many regions. Solid if not spectacular team, but they make the top 7 while snow is still on the ground.

Next game- Jefferson Cup (4th of 11 brackets)

Best of luck to all these little ladies, whether they are heading to Mendon or Richmond!
              As an aside, if you are driving to VA you have my sympathy. I’ve done it. It’s not fun. Sell a kidney and book flights instead. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

I’ll update after NEFC & Jefferson Cup tournaments. Until then, express your outrage!

Comment

82 pages in and here you still are, glued to your keyboard so you can beat on your chest and declare yourself right. Definitely normal behavior.
                The truth hurts you, I guess.

Comment

The only chest beating is coming from the parent of said 12 year olds, that live and die by the
                  results of their 9v9 games. Something to brag about in the social circle , where frankly no one cares. The rest of the world shakes their heads.

Comment

1. NEFC Pre-NPL

Baddest little team in the land. Doesn’t lose to other 2007 teams. Can they keep the roll going this spring and repeat as state champs? I say easy peasy.

2. FC Stars Pre-ECNL

3. Spirit of Liverpool

4. South Shore Select AP

Should they be higher? Debateable, but lost to both NEFC & SOL in fall NEP, so #4 for now.

5. Scorpions

Final four team when they were still in NEP last year. If you believe what you read on here, will be the biggest beneficiary of the ECNL/DA drama going forward. For now, they are 5th.

6. Liverpool IA

Love this scrappy little team. Made the NEP Premiership jump this past fall and held their own.

7. GPS Boston

First year of kids playing together from GPS’ many regions. Solid if not spectacular team, but they make the top 7 while snow is still on the ground.

Best of luck to all these little ladies, whether they are heading to Mendon or Richmond!
                    As an aside, if you are driving to VA you have my sympathy. I’ve done it. It’s not fun. Sell a kidney and book flights instead. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

I’ll update after NEFC & Jefferson Cup tournaments. Until then, express your outrage!
                    Do any of these teams play 11v11 on a regular basis?

Comment

1. NEFC Pre-NPL

2. FC Stars Pre-ECNL

3. Spirit of Liverpool

4. South Shore Select AP

5. Scorpions

6. Liverpool IA

7. GPS Boston

And we have a List Guy!
                      Appreciate the back stories. I'll be hitting refresh on next week's games

Results move the List

Comment

1. NEFC Pre-NPL

2. FC Stars Pre-ECNL

3. Spirit of Liverpool

4. South Shore Select AP

5. Scorpions

6. Liverpool IA

7. GPS Boston

There you go! Fun starts now

Comment

1. NEFC Pre-NPL

2. FC Stars Pre-ECNL

3. Spirit of Liverpool

4. South Shore Select AP

5. Scorpions

6. Liverpool IA

7. GPS Boston

Thank goodness...someone finally posting soccer on this site - love the effort and enthusiasm- keep it coming - we officially have a real, meaningful post. Ignore the haters..

Comment

Nice list .. drop GPS in as third and cascade the rest down provided they Can show up with the same team every week. Ton of ties, beat SPOL, and hung in with other top teams. Would also swap out Liverpool IA with Oakwood for the new #7 rank, as they showed potential for being new to the league

Comment

Do any of these teams play 11v11 on a regular basis?
                              No, still 9 v. 9, but some teams will play up at a tournament.

Comment

Nice list .. drop GPS in as third and cascade the rest down provided they Can show up with the same team every week. Ton of ties, beat SPOL, and hung in with other top teams. Would also swap out Liverpool IA with Oakwood for the new #7 rank, as they showed potential for being new to the league
                                I would move SSS to 3, GPS 4 and the rest slide down one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X