Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened?
    I was not there but this is what I heard.
    Revs won 2-0. Not a pretty game by either side being the first preseason friendly. Especially since the NEFC team was one that was thrown together with a mix of the 01’s and 02’s and a couple ex-Rev 03’s. Revs had trialists included in their squad.

Comment

Revs had trialists included in their squad.
      Ah yes, to backfill the mid-season cuts that don't ever happen.

Comment

Ah yes, those November/December high school RTCs. . . .

Comment

A goal keeper coach who trolls Facebook looking for love from the soccer moms on the sidelines (so glad my wife showed me Charris’ DMs and we shut that right down).

Players who break legit DA/MLS rules (not to mention is pot legal in FL?).

No indoor space for winter break/bad weather training.

Cutting kids mid season and trialing high schoolers who couldn’t make the DA the first time around.

And Scales lecturing the parents & players about “professionalism” and “commitment”.

Such a great organization. Truly epic.

Comment

A goal keeper coach who trolls Facebook looking for love from the soccer moms on the sidelines (so glad my wife showed me Charris’ DMs and we shut that right down).

Cutting kids mid season and trialing high schoolers who couldn’t make the DA the first time around.

And Scales lecturing the parents & players about “professionalism” and “commitment”.

But it's free.

Comment

My kid is learning how to deal with mediocre authority figures, an important life lesson.

Comment

My kid is learning how to deal with mediocre authority figures, an important life lesson.
                Yes, especially if you work for a family business that puts the son in charge of the company, It's very much like that.

Comment

Yezzir. So many kids got cut mid-season. The bench is barely filled to capacity.

Comment

Yezzir. So many kids got cut mid-season. The bench is barely filled to capacity.
                    I love this thread. The Germans have a great word for it - schadenfreude. Ironically, schadenfreude in this context is not the targeted Revs academy. It's the pathetic youth coaches, parents, and kids (yes kids) who incessantly troll. Grow up. Parents: your kids suck(ed) or they would have been picked, or at least not benched and cut. "Coaches": you suck, or you wouldn't be coaching youth soccer and trolling droll websites. Kids: unfortunately, you all suck(ed) too or else you would have been selected - or not benched and cuth.

Go MLS. Go Revs. Go MLS Go MLS DA.

Now all, let's enjoy the schadenfreude.

Comment

I love this thread. The Germans have a great word for it - schadenfreude. Ironically, schadenfreude in this context is not the targeted Revs academy. It's the pathetic youth coaches, parents, and kids (yes kids) who incessantly troll. Grow up. Parents: your kids suck(ed) or they would have been picked, or at least not benched and cut. "Coaches": you suck, or you wouldn't be coaching youth soccer and trolling droll websites. Kids: unfortunately, you all suck(ed) too or else you would have been selected - or not benched and cuth.

You could have just typed “I’m insecure.”

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        i love this thread. The germans have a great word for it - schadenfreude. Ironically, schadenfreude in this context is not the targeted revs academy. It's the pathetic youth coaches, parents, and kids (yes kids) who incessantly troll. Grow up. Parents: Your kids suck(ed) or they would have been picked, or at least not benched and cut. "coaches": You suck, or you wouldn't be coaching youth soccer and trolling droll websites. Kids: Unfortunately, you all suck(ed) too or else you would have been selected - or not benched and cuth.

Go mls. Go revs. Go mls go mls da.

scales out

Comment

I was not there but this is what I heard.
                          Revs won 2-0. Not a pretty game by either side being the first preseason friendly. Especially since the NEFC team was one that was thrown together with a mix of the 01’s and 02’s and a couple ex-Rev 03’s. Revs had trialists included in their squad.
                          Scales Out

Comment

Strange how the Revs pick picking so many sh**y players. Couldn't be because they SUCK could it? Couldn't be because some good players don't want to play there could it? Strange how so many kids flatline at the Revs, including kids who were on the NT radar. #revssuck

Comment

Strange how the Revs pick picking so many sh**y players. Couldn't be because they SUCK could it? Couldn't be because some good players don't want to play there could it? Strange how so many kids flatline at the Revs, including kids who were on the NT radar. #revssuck
                              Is it true that the Seacoast 03 is practicing with the first team???????

Comment

Is it true that the Seacoast 03 is practicing with the first team???????
                                In Spain?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X