Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1842722][QUOTE=Unregistered;1842719]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Talk to Epstein. Those were his words, not mine, right?
    You don't see that if he were to say he saw Trump at underage sex parties he would incriminate himself? Unless the same question was put to him in regards to Clinton and all the others and he answered differently, your argument holds no water.

Comment

Where there is this much smoke there is a lot of Fire

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5556/7...-prestigiacomo

Comment

Links for what? I've given links to BOTH accusations of rape....one in a deposition one as the basis for a legal proceeding in CA.

That's all that's required to call him a rapist. Clinton rules.
        Libs are such hypocrites and liars. First you critize us for not posting links then you do the same and then you lie about it too. Two or three articles were posted today with no links. Go back and provide the links.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1842727][QUOTE=Unregistered;1842722]

You don't see that if he were to say he saw Trump at underage sex parties he would incriminate himself? Unless the same question was put to him in regards to Clinton and all the others and he answered differently, your argument holds no water.
          No I don't necessarily....he Cut a deal on that stuff didn't he?

Defend defend defend....for pages and pages now all you are doing is defending that miserable racist and and rapist.

Like he said, he could shoot someone and his sycophants like you would keep defending him

Comment

Libs are such hypocrites and liars. First you critize us for not posting links then you do the same and then you lie about it too. Two or three articles were posted today with no links. Go back and provide the links.
            Plenty of links in there ....mostly in foreign press since main stream won't touch this since they need to PROTECT their ratings and therefore $$$$$

Comment

Libs are such hypocrites and liars. First you critize us for not posting links then you do the same and then you lie about it too Two or three articles were posted today with no links. Go back and provide the links.
              The bolder word is a tell.....author telling you that he intentionally doesn't post links and lies about it. Perceives I am doing same (I'm not ) and is mad about it. Calling me a hypocrite.

Self-aware much?

WINNING!

Next time you look up ex lax trump will be -5

Comment

Where there is this much smoke there is a lot of Fire

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5556/7...-prestigiacomo
                Sorry, there is just not enough there to implicate Trump.

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Trump, but not to implicate him in the the Epstein scandal.

Signed the Independent

Comment

Sorry, there is just not enough there to implicate Trump.

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Trump, but not to implicate him in the the Epstein scandal.

Signed the Independent
                  Sorry but there is more culpability there than Hillary had for her husbands affairs with women.

Tee hee

Bwa ha ha

Go ahead there, independent woman....explain to us how there is enough to hold Hillary responsible for enabling her husband but not enough to take a look at trump?

I'm waiting.....

Comment

The bolder word is a tell.....author telling you that he intentionally doesn't post links and lies about it. Perceives I am doing same (I'm not ) and is mad about it. Calling me a hypocrite.

Self-aware much?

WINNING!

Next time you look up ex lax trump will be -5
                    You are most definitely a liar and a hypocrite.

I have no intention of going back to look up the actual posts #s. You didn't include links because you knew the source was sketchy. The foreign press is the only one willing to post these stories my azz.

Comment

I have no intention of going back to look up the actual posts #s. You didn't include links because you knew the source was sketchy. The foreign press is the only one willing to post these stories my azz.
                      Court documents reproduced at link you filthy name caller !

You have no intention.....eff off.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/donald...documents-pdf/

The papers were filed in a CA court and are REAL REAL REAL

Ha hah hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

These accusations are far more credible than those I've seen about Clinton...,and not even Hillary but the other Cali to who isn't even running!

Listen to this POS hypocrite con after years of tossing the worst tabloid sauce now getting all up in arms about statements I've made that are backed up by actual legal documents.....

You should be careful before you get Into it with your betters.....you never learn

Comment

Don't cons tell us all the time that the MSM is biased?

Look at the ratings he is bringing them....they aren't going to tell you anything that doesn't stoke ratings and trump raping a 13 yo after his wife's rape accusations have been out there for years.....that's a real buzz kill

Tee hee
                        Bwa ha ha

Keep coming back for more!

Comment

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it
                          http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Sounds like trump knows Epstein REAL well doesn't it? You always protest too much when you want to avoid reality. I see nothing more specific out there about Clinton and Epstein other than he was on his plane.

So was trump. On his plane at his house and at his sex island. That's where the rape apparently occurred.

Comment

Sorry but there is more culpability there than Hillary had for her husbands affairs with women.

Tee hee

Bwa ha ha

Go ahead there, independent woman....explain to us how there is enough to hold Hillary responsible for enabling her husband but not enough to take a look at trump?

I'm waiting.....
                            As I said, you see what you want to see. Your partisanship blinds you.

I don't hold Hillary accountable for her husband's actions, although I wish she had stood up to him and told him to get out. I wonder why she didn't because they obviously have a marriage in name only. In fact as far as Benghazi is concerned it is my belief she said from the start that it was a terrorist attack. The issue of the video came from the White House and she was forced to either comply or quit. What I hold Hillary accountable is how she handled the emails and what went on with the Clinton Foundation. Both of those situations is enough to keep me from voting for her. I am however not as panicked of her taking office as are others. I think she'll do a better job then Obama has done, for one thing she's more likely to work with Republicans, but we will continue to see our government influenced by crony capitalists.

Comment

Don't cons tell us all the time that the MSM is biased?

Look at the ratings he is bringing them....they aren't going to tell you anything that doesn't stoke ratings and trump raping a 13 yo after his wife's rape accusations have been out there for years.....that's a real buzz kill

Tee hee
                              Bwa ha ha

Keep coming back for more!
                              Still not willing to provide those links, eh?

Comment

As I said, you see what you want to see. Your partisanship blinds you.

I don't hold Hillary accountable for her husband's actions, although I wish she had stood up to him and told him to get out. I wonder why she didn't because they obviously have a marriage in name only. In fact as far as Benghazi is concerned it is my belief she said from the start that it was a terrorist attack. The issue of the video came from the White House and she was forced to either comply or quit. What I hold Hillary accountable is how she handled the emails and what went on with the Clinton Foundation. Both of those situations is enough to keep me from voting for her. I am however not as panicked of her taking office as are others. I think she'll do a better job then Obama has done, for one thing she's more likely to work with Republicans, but we will continue to see our government influenced by crony capitalists.
                                By the same token then I am sure you will now criticize Ivana for withdrawing the rape claims once trump paid her off, I mean how can you criticize Hillary for failure to do what ou say yet turn a blind eye to a man like trump not having his wife hold him accountable for his behavior.

After all, we aren't talking an affair here. Rape. That is what she called it. Under oath. And she backed off when the $$ came around

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X