Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, FSA U18/19 ECNL team blanked 3-0 to Reading team at Jeff Cup! Not good.
    Reading TX is a great club.

Comment

Question Man Responds

You need a hobby pal.

The clubs play head to head in April at FSA. Not a showcase and no excuses.

The second metric is the overall ECNL club standings at the end of the year.

If you want to add some subjectivity you could analyze the strength and quality of college placements.

Lastly, CFC is a girls club that has a few lousy boys teams. Maybe the 4th best option in CT for boys. No one argues that
      Why these metrics and not others?

You actually believe these are the most important metrics to determine club success?

Can you explain why?

Comment

Plenty of other ECNL losses there as well to non-ECNL teams, but 3-0??? 2-1 ok, 3-2 ok ..... but 3-0?! I am sure FSA hit 12 crossbars or had the sun in their eyes and against the wind for both halves .... the refs ..... prom season .... dentist appointments .... did I miss any?

Comment

I am sure they are , too bad it was Reading PA.

Comment

Question Man Responds

Plenty of other ECNL losses there as well to non-ECNL teams, but 3-0??? 2-1 ok, 3-2 ok ..... but 3-0?! I am sure FSA hit 12 crossbars or had the sun in their eyes and against the wind for both halves .... the refs ..... prom season .... dentist appointments .... did I miss any?

Did you miss the part where you are a fool?

Comment

Why these metrics and not others?

You actually believe these are the most important metrics to determine club success?

Can you explain why?
              These are the metrics to which club has a better year in 2019. FSA or CFC?

-Head to head results by age group in April.

- overall ECNL club standings at the end of June.

- Class of 2019 player commitments.

Please enlighten us if you don’t think these are fair criteria? Are u upset that I didn’t include best snack bar or indoor facilities?

Comment

Please enlighten us if you don’t think these are fair criteria? Are u upset that I didn’t include best snack bar or indoor facilities?
                Only because you didn't want OW to win.

Comment

I am sure they are , too bad it was Reading PA.
                  Eh, we drop a game to Sporting every now and then, also. No biggie.

Comment

Did you miss the part where you are a fool?
                    The fool would pay for FSA ECNL and believe they are quality because of their sleeve patch. I take it you are a fool. Are you in Richmond right now too?

Comment

The fool would pay for FSA ECNL and believe they are quality because of their sleeve patch. I take it you are a fool. Are you in Richmond right now too?
                      Did your wife beat you silly last night again?

Comment

Wow, FSA U18/19 ECNL team blanked 3-0 to Reading team at Jeff Cup! Not good.
                        What a pathetic loser. First of all its the ENCL Comp team which is NPL, secondly who takes the time to actually look this ****e up? I guess you ran out of hand cream and left hand got tired??

Comment

What a pathetic loser. First of all its the ENCL Comp team which is NPL, secondly who takes the time to actually look this ****e up? I guess you ran out of hand cream and left hand got tired??
                          It's their ECNL team looking at the roster.

Comment

It's their ECNL team looking at the roster.
                            Again get a life..... FSA ECNL v SUSA today at FSA

Comment

Again get a life..... FSA ECNL v SUSA today at FSA
                              Ok. Well...then instead of getting their a**es handed to them in VA, they can get destroyed in the comforts of their own facilities. The daddy coach is the bestest!

Comment

Leave the CFC Daddy troll alone, after having half their coaching staff arrested and him spending all the money to get his kids transcripts doctored to get into Yale he is bitter. Add in the fact they got spanked last weekend by Stars, he has a lot of free time on his hand hands.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X