Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roster size

Way too large of a roster carried by many clubs,Most at 20plus unbelievable .

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GPS went to an interesting system.
    Instead of having NPL teams they now have two Mass State Elite teams (white and red).
    The play on words is pathetic.
    Each team is playing in the NPL (different divisions) and each team has a roster of 20-25 kids. The weaker white team is clearly the worse.

I believe (correct me if I am wrong) that only 18 can be rostered for any one game.

This is a great system for two groups:
    1. The top 13 on either team as they get good play time
    2. The GPS owners as they charge the same amount for either team and each player

.....I am jealous of the the owners for their fantastic business model and profit.

Comment

Its a business; nothing to do with development.

Buyer Beware.

Comment

Its a business; nothing to do with development.

Buyer Beware.
        Always be leary of clubs and empty promises. Don't be fooled. Do what's best for your child.

Also be honest about your kids skills and work ethic. If parents do this more often not as many kids would end up on teams where they don't belong. If you don't think your player will realistically be a starter you should think twice about other options

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X