Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You might want to think through your comments before posting. incredibly poor taste. Don't disparage our veterans for the sake of a poor joke.
    Lighten up Francis

Comment

I still think it is. Strike a nerve? The joke's on you for paying FSA for your kid to "learn soccer".

My kids don't play for FSA.

No nerve struck here. I'm a Vet myself, if it matters.

Your attempt to make a funny comment was poorly written and failed to come across with any sense of humor, despite that being the clear goal of the comment itself.

Just a humor critic that thinks your humorous writing is crap.

I found that funny. Did you?

Comment

Sounds like we kicked azz and took names in L.I., anyway.

Comment

Lighten up Francis
          Anyone calls me Francis, I'll kill you.
          Anyone touches my stuff, I'll kill you

- Stripes. A classic.

Comment

My kids don't play for FSA.

No nerve struck here. I'm a Vet myself, if it matters.

Your attempt to make a funny comment was poorly written and failed to come across with any sense of humor, despite that being the clear goal of the comment itself.

Just a humor critic that thinks your humorous writing is crap.

I found that funny. Did you?
            Thank you for your service. Consider reaching out for support. Seriously.

Comment

Thank you for your service. Consider reaching out for support. Seriously.
              You should consider the same. Seriously.

Comment

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Comment

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!
                  SAY IT! SAY IT!

All right. I'll say it. 'Cause Truman was too much of a *pussy wimp* to let MacArthur go in there and blow out those Commie bastards!

Comment

Yeah, was a knock on FSA and old people (I used the vets of particular wars as a reference to time) ..... get over yourself. Probably not even a vet, snowflake.

Comment

Rambo- First Blood....correct?

Comment

Yeah, was a knock on FSA and old people (I used the vets of particular wars as a reference to time) ..... get over yourself. Probably not even a vet, snowflake.
                        Oh..a knock on FSA and old people. Then bravo. Great job.

Comment

Oh..a knock on FSA and old people. Then bravo. Great job.
                          thank you, thank very much!

Comment

Long island? Veni, vidi, vici.

Mission accomplished.

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Long Island, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our goal, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the soccer grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Connecticut uber alles!

Comment

Still good enough to beat a poor FSA 03 team
                              CFC 03s took a cumulative loss of 0-7 this weekend. FSA 03s had a resounding win over Albertson 4-0. Curious why you think CFC 03 will come out on top of this weekend’s matchup?

Comment

CFC 03s took a cumulative loss of 0-7 this weekend. FSA 03s had a resounding win over Albertson 4-0. Curious why you think CFC 03 will come out on top of this weekend’s matchup?
                                I think all will be close games including that one. Rivalry weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X