Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's U18. This must be your first kid through.
    Love this excuse. All their high profile college commits that stayed in ecnl and still can’t manage to beat the lowly scorpions who’ve you’ve regularly had your way with. Typical Stars excuse making. When DA gets routed it’s because our best players stayed in ecnl and when ecnl underperforms it’s who cares it’s u18. I’m sure their college coaches care that they are apparently mailing it in according to you. From what I’m told the parents sure took it seriously.

Comment

Love this excuse. All their high profile college commits that stayed in ecnl and still can’t manage to beat the lowly scorpions who’ve you’ve regularly had your way with. Typical Stars excuse making. When DA gets routed it’s because our best players stayed in ecnl and when ecnl underperforms it’s who cares it’s u18. I’m sure their college coaches care that they are apparently mailing it in according to you. From what I’m told the parents sure took it seriously.
      The parents of the bench riders for the last 4 years? Yeah, they get pretty intense.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistere
        How far have the Stars fallen? U18s get embarrassed by Breakers DA 9-0 then the "real" team, the ecnl team fights back to tie the pathetic Scorpions tonight 4-4.
        It is people like you that honestly make BBA look crazy, and you are posting on every thread. Why do you care so much? What are you going to do when your daughter is on the same team as a player from another club? I can’t wait until BBA is over. This attitude has taken over the club, where some parents can’t even stand near opposing teams. We used to be competitive but relatively normal.

Comment

Isn’t that u18 Scorpions team loaded with players from your organization that left when you lost the ECNL badge and didn’t want to go to your flawed GDA program?

Comment

How far have the Stars fallen? U18s get embarrassed by Breakers DA 9-0 then the "real" team, the ecnl team fights back to tie the pathetic Scorpions tonight 4-4.
            The Scorpions dominated that game. Unbelievable to watch, the Stars are in melt down.

Comment

Isn’t that u18 Scorpions team loaded with players from your organization that left when you lost the ECNL badge and didn’t want to go to your flawed GDA program?
              You mean the bottom roster girls who wanted to play HS or were going to get cut?

Comment

You mean the bottom roster girls who wanted to play HS or were going to get cut?
                They have become studs on the Scorps. That is real development.

Comment

The Scorpions dominated that game. Unbelievable to watch, the Stars are in melt down.
                  Scoreline says they split the points... So what gives?

Comment

Scoreline says they split the points... So what gives?
                    Score line doesn’t tell the real story

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistere
                      Man does this club eat their own.

Comment

It was equal. Two very good teams.

Comment

Score line doesn’t tell the real story
                          Ok, if you say so.

Comment

He just did.

Comment

Scorps aren't so lowly in this age group anymore thanks to the influx of NEFC/BBA players.

Comment

They have become studs on the Scorps. That is real development.
                                Lol.. scorpions and development in the same context? Anyways, you tied a team that got smoked by CFC and you're bragging about it?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X