Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are only interested in the elite players which by definition would equal to limited rosters. We are offering something that no other South Florida program can offer. We are targeting the best of the best, hopefully your daughter is one of those. If she is we hope to see her at our ID camp on Sunday, April 29.

www.fc-prime.com
    April 2018: "We are only interested in the elite players . . ."
    Early May 2018: "We are extending our tryout period for elite players . . ."
    Mid May 2018: "We are still trying to fill key positions on our elite teams . . ."
    June 2018: "We are offering free tuition for any elite players willing to leave their current teams . . ."
    July 2018: "FC Prime would like to announce that we are combining age groups to create the most competitive teams possible . . ."
    May 2019: "FC Prime is proud to announce we are joining forces with [fill in club name here] and will cease to operate under the FC Prime name . . ."

Comment

April 2018: "We are only interested in the elite players . . ."
      Early May 2018: "We are extending our tryout period for elite players . . ."
      Mid May 2018: "We are still trying to fill key positions on our elite teams . . ."
      June 2018: "We are offering free tuition for any elite players willing to leave their current teams . . ."
      July 2018: "FC Prime would like to announce that we are combining age groups to create the most competitive teams possible . . ."
      May 2019: "FC Prime is proud to announce we are joining forces with [fill in club name here] and will cease to operate under the FC Prime name . . ."
      You win post of the morning. Nice.

Comment

You may be right at least about the Pinecrest 02 Blue team. I was told half that team was at the Town hall along with several girls from the 04 Blue team.
        Stop making **** up, none of that is true

Comment

Stop making **** up, none of that is true
          Oops. Looks like you're in the half of the team that wasn't told. Sorry you read that on here.

Comment

Oops. Looks like you're in the half of the team that wasn't told. Sorry you read that on here.
            We just want to keep our options open.

Comment

The time to make the move is now parents

Comment

They may have a lot of kinks in the beginning ,but if you want your daughter to play high level ECNL, This is the only place in south Florida.. so like it or not people, This will be bigger than you think..

Comment

They may have a lot of kinks in the beginning ,but if you want your daughter to play high level ECNL, This is the only place in south Florida.. so like it or not people, This will be bigger than you think..
                  Too expensive! FC Prime is shooting eat to high. I am sure not to many buyers at 300 a month plus travel. They will probably jack up travel bus prices. What a crock!

Comment

The ego of these so called elite leagues is amazing. Just a crock of BS. If anybody knows crap when they hear it, its S. Florida people. We live lying big mouths everyday down here.

Comment

Just shows how bad the clubs are down here - people (including probably my kid) driving for over an hour each way and paying 3k a year in the hopes of finding a decent (not great, not guaranteed to make a division one team or the NT) club. Sad.

Comment

This is Fake news. I have asked several parents on my daughters 02 Blue team and none of them went to this meeting. Stop trying to make stuff up to tear down established teams. Why would anyone want to leave our team?

Comment

There is a lot wrong with fc prime; the people running it, the decisions they are making, and the way they got their ECNL franchise to name a few. But they are the only ECNL club in south Florida and it is inevitable that the best players will be drawn to the club. Good players seek out other good players regardless of the club leaders and coaches.

Comment

There is a lot wrong with fc prime; the people running it, the decisions they are making, and the way they got their ECNL franchise to name a few. But they are the only ECNL club in south Florida and it is inevitable that the best players will be drawn to the club. Good players seek out other good players regardless of the club leaders and coaches.
                            I thought there would be boys ECNL on this plate for Prime? Is it me or is this whole thing not turning it like it was meant to be? South Florida is not Orlando or Fort Myers...especially not being from this market.

Comment

I thought there would be boys ECNL on this plate for Prime? Is it me or is this whole thing not turning it like it was meant to be? South Florida is not Orlando or Fort Myers...especially not being from this market.
                              They are going to have to merge with one of the western Broward clubs in order to acquire a boys program.

Comment

This is Fake news. I have asked several parents on my daughters 02 Blue team and none of them went to this meeting. Stop trying to make stuff up to tear down established teams. Why would anyone want to leave our team?
                                Its really great to know that we can still count on people to keep secrets. We asked that no one tell you what is really going on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X