Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Players drop soccer

Cut it out soccer or we will all take our ball and go home.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cut it out soccer or we will all take our ball and go home.
    It happens to most anyway.

But I think people need to ask themselves why they are in these crazy leagues that require so much travel. If you want something else, then choose something else.

Comment

It happens to most anyway.

But I think people need to ask themselves why they are in these crazy leagues that require so much travel. If you want something else, then choose something else.
      But it is fun to be together with the kids crazy about soccer. sigh.

Comment

But it is fun to be together with the kids crazy about soccer. sigh.
        It is of course. But imagine being with those same kids and having more time and money to spend time with them doing many other things. We didn't even have time to go skiing this winter between soccer and other commitments, something I'm now seriously regretting. My kids are getting older and will be out of the house soon enough. It's time to start saying "no" more often.

Comment

My son just got a track scholarship because he gave up on the insane soccer commitments.

Comment

Track seems so pure and simple. Line them up and the fastest wins.

But mine is devoted to soccer. Good thing it is such a great game or more would abandon ship with all this insanity.

Comment

Track seems so pure and simple. Line them up and the fastest wins.

But mine is devoted to soccer. Good thing it is such a great game or more would abandon ship with all this insanity.
              Mine is devoted too. And will be for as long as I am around. It is my passion, my adrenaline, my entertainment and escape from family and chores. Forget the kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X