•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where will ACYS be playing next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It isn’t our fault that FKK can’t attract players who live outside a 15 mile radius of your club. Maybe if you spent more time focusing on your club and less time bashing OCYS on the internet, you could develop a club that players would be willing to travel play for.

By the way, when I say that ECNL are our second teams, I’m not saying that to be critical of the players. They are good players who are working hard to be the best players they can be. ECNL provides a great opportunity for those players who are either not quite good enough for DA, or who don’t want to play DA due to HS soccer, the time commitment, etc.
      Agree with you on ECNL (boys side) if you looking for expanded competition and college exposure ECNL is far and away better then regular club travel. Plus ECNL is expanding, a lot of good things to come.
      Disagree on the FKK 15 mile statement we as well as others travel 15+ miles for their ECNL program. We could have choose a regular club within a few miles but choose FKK ECNL program, proximity means zero as long as there is a added benefit over other clubs closer.

Comment

Where will ACYS be playing next year?
        Not to be funny here but multiple fields all over Orlando, kind of like what GPS had to endure past 5 years.
        One field for sure Braddock Park but don't hang your hat that you will be practicing full time there.

Comment

It isn’t our fault that FKK can’t attract players who live outside a 15 mile radius of your club. Maybe if you spent more time focusing on your club and less time bashing OCYS on the internet, you could develop a club that players would be willing to travel play for.
          By the way, when I say that ECNL are our second teams, I’m not saying that to be critical of the players. They are good players who are working hard to be the best players they can be. ECNL provides a great opportunity for those players who are either not quite good enough for DA, or who don’t want to play DA due to HS soccer, the time commitment, etc.
          a)never mentioned FKK in my post...never...but since you have an inferiority complex about them, I will just let that one go...
          b)pretty sure, unless you are on TS 24/7 and write every post that talks about anything below DA being the "B teams" my original post really had nothing to do all about you.
          Tad bit of an ego there are you...hmmm..

Comment

Wow, how times have changed. So ECNL girls are now “good, hard working players”? Funny how that changed since GDA is taking a dump. For the past year they have been called rec league quality or second team players who couldn’t hold a candle to the almighty GDA players. These are words coming out of your own club. Now you realize that you better jump back on the ECNL wagon that u abandoned. The hypocrisy is amazing. Maybe if you spent more time focusing on how to run a club and less time bashing FKK on the internet, you wouldn’t keep losing entire leagues and coaches.

Comment

what if ALIENS from OUTER SPACE drop lines with smoking HOOK, BAIT$hop SINKERumps?!

what if RASH of RUSHends OWLS smoking with WATER FOWLinks $LUMBERaids TOWN$hip?!

what if any HINDU godRAINS smoking SHRINE to BIGash SHRINK TAPEworm SILK & SATIN?!

what if favourite PERSIAN or ORIENTAL CARpets are smoking dRUGames READING$how?!

what if SLOW PARENTS think CAMELS & GOATS smoke in FIELD & PASTURE of GRAIN SILO?!

Comment

All FKK teams are at the bottom and you should educate yourself on the rules. Another year in offpoor results and ECNL will be reviewing their mistake
                This is not true, the older boys teams have struggled but the '05s and the 06 & 07s have done very well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X