X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SERIOUSLY.

That email made a whole lot of no sense. What exactly was their point. And yes, if you are lucky enough to have your kid on a "white" team that is actually a top team and not just called "white", then good for you. But, you got to admit that you are just enjoying things because they are ok with your kid until they are not. Truth is the club cares about quantity not quality. So eventually this will not go well for you. If your kid is as good as you say he is, look for a coach and a club that will help develop your son and hopefully take him to another level together with his team. Predators unfortunately has lost almost every decent coach they ever had. Who is left. Not even a handful of reputable coaches. You have a few of the PBA coaches the U14 NAVY/U10 WHITE, the U13 WHITE / U17 WHITE, and the the U9 & 1999/2000 coach. Then you are posed with the problem that the team your kid is in probably doesn't have a solid full white roster. That is one of the problems at PBG Predators. They pull from rec, make hand shake deals with parents and don't stick to making sure that kids are where they belong with who they belong. Move on brother.
    Move on where? Wellington? Boca United? What club in Palm Beach County would you reccommend?

Comment

Move on where? Wellington? Boca United? What club in Palm Beach County would you reccommend?
      Stay away from BU. Full on dumpster fire and getting worse.

Comment

Please just stop with your pimping

At PBG, every player will have to demonstrate and maintain the following 3 standards to be placed on a team with our club. The commitment required to join our club is second to none.

Furthermore, player development is meticulously tracked throughout the season by our professional trainers and evaluators using cutting edge Zoom report technology.

TALENT & SOCCER INTELLIGENCE

Talent with and without the ball. A player must represent individual skill with foot-skills and development to improve. Talent is only a small factor to the success of an individual player and players must show hard-work, energy and effort to gain PBG placement. All players must possess an intelligence to the game and interest to listen and learn.

ATTENDANCE, RESPONSIBILITY & COMMITMENT

The player and family is committing to the long-term success of the player for the whole year. This commitment represents both player and parent with full-time attendance to all training sessions, games and travel. With commitment, you will see a significant growth in the players ability.

ATTITUDE & COACHABLE PLAYERS

Players must allow for our professional coaches to work with them, within a team and individual setting, to help the player improve for the long-term success of the team. The player and parent need to understand that to be coachable allows the success of a player and willingness to learn, change, adapt and grow in multiple roles on and off the field. Players must show respect to the club, to the coach and to fellow team mates in order to succeed.

As if. There is only one standard to be placed in PBG and that is a valid credit card.
        A warm body is a bonus but not required.

Comment

Stay away from BU. Full on dumpster fire and getting worse.
          3 COACHES are leaving...they have the old surfer E license coach directing the most important developmental age groups...why doesn't EE ever take control and get on the field to run the business..wont most CEO's be hands on.

Comment

Quality of clubs in central & northern PBC severely lacking compared to the rich talent pool.

On the boys side, yes I would look at Wellington.
            Also would look at Elite SA and PSG.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              quality of clubs in central & northern pbc severely lacking compared to the rich talent pool.

On the boys side, yes i would look at wellington.
              Also would look at elite sa and psg.
              psg is a total joke lol they have one good young team that is it amd elite sa has 04 team that is it

Comment

psg is a total joke lol they have one good young team that is it amd elite sa has 04 team that is it
                Depends on the age group for sure but both clubs have some very good teams and
                at least they are competitive programs not a rec hybrid program.

Again, it’s unfortunate because so much talent in the area and the options are not great.

PSG attended the Predators tournament this year and destroyed all the predator teams they
                played them, not even close. That is a fact.
                So I if psg is a joke I am not even sure what that makes Predators.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  depends on the age group for sure but both clubs have some very good teams and

Again, it’s unfortunate because so much talent in the area and the options are not great.

Psg attended the predators tournament this year and destroyed all the predator teams they
                  So i if psg is a joke i am not even sure what that makes predators.
                  pbg tournament is a req. Tournament division 2 silver division get it moron

Comment

Depends on the age group for sure but both clubs have some very good teams and

PSG attended the Predators tournament this year and destroyed all the predator teams they
                    So I if psg is a joke I am not even sure what that makes Predators.

2017 Palm Beach Gardens Classic
                    10/20/2017 - 10/22/2017
                    Got to www.pbgardenclassic.com for more details.

Boys - Silver Tournament

LISTED ON GOTSOCCER AS A SILVER TOURNAMENT

Comment

pbg tournament is a req. Tournament division 2 silver division get it moron
                      Bro I get it, no need for name calling, my point exactly, pbg is rec!

Comment

Bro I get it, no need for name calling, my point exactly, pbg is rec!
                        Good glad you understand and any club or team that plays in this tournament is also req.

Comment

Ok big guy so what clubs do you like in WPB area

Comment

what if KID$nap in smoking old MONTE CARLO$ WHIP LASH ride OLD SMOKEY BEAR CUBS?!

what if children go on LONG ROAD HOME WARRIORSpun smoke TIRE$hip BUSTrap?!

what if the WILDER BEASTrip BUStrain$HOP in smoking $HIPlayers chase FUNERAL PROse?!

what if KIDS climb smokey TRAIN$hop ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWER BEDrains SWAMP?!

what if BIG GREEN MONSTER watched OLD RED SOX smoke YORKIE$tump old CARDINALS?!

what if STADIUM IVORY TOWERS implode with OLD BODY FARM$witch smoke HAY STACK?!

think HAY FIELDS smoke HAYEStrip JOCK$trap JOCKEY$trip CLUB brownies COOKIES sparky.

Haynes LEGO$trip smoke PLASTICO BAD COMPANY mixed UPSTAIR CASE VASE FLOWERS.

think mates. FIRE & SMOKE. name smoking FIRE~BYRD$hop near old TRANS~AM$trip.

PONTIAC or BUICK CHARTS smoking OLD CARSwing DOORS & TRUNK$hip TRADE$hop.

cough mates.

Comment

Ok big guy so what clubs do you like in WPB area
                              To de honest they are all about the same. I look for a good coach and players for the age my kids are not the club.

Comment

Palm Beach County should have at least one DA program and the fact that it and other counties don't is a reflection of a failure on the part of youth soccer. there are about 40 in california. But then , U.S. soccer is as much of a cluster as FYSA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X