Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boca United Big Announcement

They will bring ECNL back and hire great coaches. This will be the go to club!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hooray! More turds for the bowl.

Stupid club can't even organize the teams it has now. ECNL will not improve it.

#sh!tshow

Comment

Not sure might be true however do not think it is why Because DA and ECNL to pathways not run by the same bodies. I also think ECNL and BU already split ways about two years ago so moving on nice try .

Comment

what if crazy parents blow or inhale smoke (*) by WILDE KIDS (8) BALL$winger (9) HOLES?!

what if the CHILDREN ask FACULTY CHAP$tickler if WILDash GOOse & DUCK$pot smoke?!

what if olDEAN$trip smoking FIELDS & HOUSE CAT$nip DOG$pot smoking TUBA & FLUTES?!

Comment

I heard that last night EE had to have an emergency meeting with one of the teams and parents. Apparently their coach tried to enter a girl's locked hotel room during an away event. I don't know which team or coach, but that was the big "announcement" at the fields.

Comment

There is no requirement for licensed coaches for ECNL. So you can hire anyone you want. No restrictions. ECNL just lets the clubs decide who they want to coach their teams.

They also had no intention of implementing licensing requirements. It's one of the reasons GDA came about.

Comment

I heard that last night EE had to have an emergency meeting with one of the teams and parents. Apparently their coach tried to enter a girl's locked hotel room during an away event. I don't know which team or coach, but that was the big "announcement" at the fields.
              Come on. Don't leave us hanging. What happened to the coach? Did they call the police?

Comment

I think we all would have heard by now.

Comment

I think we all would have heard by now.
                  Hey EE. Thanks for calling that meeting and then not showing up. The parents really appreciated another complete waste of my time. Hopefully you were spending it with your attorney. The spin you will need to justify the coach's action and also those of the team manager will be your best story yet. i hope that you have indemnification insurance.

Comment

Hey EE. Thanks for calling that meeting and then not showing up. The parents really appreciated another complete waste of my time. Hopefully you were spending it with your attorney. The spin you will need to justify the coach's action and also those of the team manager will be your best story yet. i hope that you have indemnification insurance.
                    Details, please?

Comment

Details, please?
                      Pretty straight-forward. Coach and team manager were way out of line with access to the girls' hotel rooms at an away event. Players and parents complained. DOC called a meeting to discuss and then didn't show up. Standard BU bullsh!t. Nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        pretty straight-forward. Coach and team manager were way out of line with access to the girls' hotel rooms at an away event. Players and parents complained. Doc called a meeting to discuss and then didn't show up. Standard bu bullsh!t. Nothing new.
                        you my friend are a douche bag their is plenty wrong with bu but what you are talking about is just plain stupid and your daughter is no good!

Comment

you my friend are a douche bag their is plenty wrong with bu but what you are talking about is just plain stupid and your daughter is no good!
                          Yep, I'm a douche bag and my daughter is no good. Fine, whatever.

Doesn't change the facts about what the coach and team manager did. Or the fact that the DOC blew off a meeting that he himself called.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            yep, i'm a douche bag and my daughter is no good. Fine, whatever.

Doesn't change the facts about what the coach and team manager did. Or the fact that the doc blew off a meeting that he himself called.
                            every coach has to check on kids in rooms at hotels when away . What if they did not check on players then you would complain about that. You bitter that bu club sucks and i get that, but complaining about a coach checking on players in room i can not.

Comment

every coach has to check on kids in rooms at hotels when away . What if they did not check on players then you would complain about that. You bitter that bu club sucks and i get that, but complaining about a coach checking on players in room i can not.
                              Yeah, that's not what happened. But go ahead with your spin.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X