Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Plus anyone that goes by these rankings are living in fantasy land. There are a lot of teams in top 10 of age rankings that should not even be there and lower ranked teams that should be in their place.
    GS rankings are a farse.
    Youth Soccer Rankings takes into account every game you play. They are pretty accurate with their matchup system. GS is basically a point-chasing tournament rankings system.

Comment

You and your "daughter" sound like dreams.....go eff yourself.
      The girls side of this club hasn't been around long enough to warrant any bashing, so the jury is still out to how good, or more likely, how mediocre it will be.
      I'm no prude, and my child has heard her share of cussing, but what makes you think it's ok for a dude to dehumanize anybody, especially a young lady, by using foul language? If the trainer is that good, shouldn't he be able to get his point across in a better manner?

Good luck to you and yours- with that kind of foundation in her life, she'll make a great truck driver or plumber.
      you sound like same dad that bashed tony stevens from delray also a great trainer

Comment

you sound like same dad that bashed tony stevens from delray also a great trainer
        Tony Stevens. Ok then. Lol

Comment

The girls side of this club hasn't been around long enough to warrant any bashing, so the jury is still out to how good, or more likely, how mediocre it will be.
          I'm no prude, and my child has heard her share of cussing, but what makes you think it's ok for a dude to dehumanize anybody, especially a young lady, by using foul language? If the trainer is that good, shouldn't he be able to get his point across in a better manner?

Good luck to you and yours- with that kind of foundation in her life, she'll make a great truck driver or plumber.
          I don't care which side of the argument you are on. The last line sealed it up - winner!!! Now that's just funny!

Comment

Youth Soccer Rankings takes into account every game you play. They are pretty accurate with their matchup system. GS is basically a point-chasing tournament rankings system.
            At what age are we talking about here? At the younger ages some leagues don't publish game results below U13. Which means you could whip a team twice in your regular season, have roughly the same record and be ranked below them because only tournament results are taken into account.

Youth rankings are just retarded and anyone who thinks they are cool and useful is basically of a similar description.

Comment

How does one "Sound like dreams"?

Your post nullifies you're attempt at bashing the club because you and your daughter are good, Christian people. lol Well Played.

Comment

They don't. But trainings are awesome, if you consider listening to a coach drop f bombs all day at 15 yr old girls to be awesome........
                Very true. he promotes not being apart of state cup or fysa but then promotes got soccer rankings. he is harsh but if kids are happy, who cares. only concern with the club is he took many of the crazy parents from fc florida. that club was ripped apart by parents having too much power. jelko will not listen to parents but he will have issues eventually because of them.

Comment

Very true. he promotes not being apart of state cup or fysa but then promotes got soccer rankings. he is harsh but if kids are happy, who cares. only concern with the club is he took many of the crazy parents from fc florida. that club was ripped apart by parents having too much power. jelko will not listen to parents but he will have issues eventually because of them.
                  I may be mistaken, but I believe he sees the rankings as a way to access the tournaments he wants to participate in. Ranking are a means to an ends, not the end goal. He is very development minded.

Comment

I may be mistaken, but I believe he sees the rankings as a way to access the tournaments he wants to participate in. Ranking are a means to an ends, not the end goal. He is very development minded.
                    by posting the rankings, he is showing he values rankings. therefore he will live and die by the rankings now. hope it works out for him.

Comment

Sorry FC Prep was ripped apart by the person who was running it not parents.

The only crazy parents were the ones that stayed with that guy from FC Prep.

Comment

by posting the rankings, he is showing he values rankings. therefore he will live and die by the rankings now. hope it works out for him.
                        Looks like it's working out just fine from what I can see by the number of kids talking to schools and the number of kids at tryouts this week

Comment

Sorry FC Prep was ripped apart by the person who was running it not parents.

The only crazy parents were the ones that stayed with that guy from FC Prep.
                          Please explain. What happened to them?? You mean the new academy inherited the same problems?

Comment

Please explain. What happened to them?? You mean the new academy inherited the same problems?
                            No. Jelko runs the academy.

JT, the Florida Fc prep money man has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Looks like it's working out just fine from what I can see by the number of kids talking to schools and the number of kids at tryouts this week
                              Word gets around when parents start to see the improvement of play, skill development, and no politics.

Comment

Oops! You forgot, "IMO".

You're welcome. ;)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X