Age group?

Comment

03 u15

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        03 u15
        BBA won

Comment

did stars really lose 9-0 to breakers @ u18 level and 4-0 @ u16 level?

Comment

did stars really lose 9-0 to breakers @ u18 level and 4-0 @ u16 level?
            Yep. The USSoccerDA game reports don’t lie. The stats are there for all to see.

Comment

Yep. The USSoccerDA game reports don’t lie. The stats are there for all to see.
              Stars have messed up. Complacency and mercenary motives are coming home to roost. BBA has the hunger.

Comment

Stars have messed up. Complacency and mercenary motives are coming home to roost. BBA has the hunger.
                The hunger? BBA did send a beating into a weaker stars team, but don't make more of it than it was. This is a team of the best players BBA has over three year classes playing second and third tier players from stars, and a weak goalie.
                Difference from fall was BBA was without some key players out with injury, and stars best threat was playing hurt and had to come out. And yes stars won, but no one was thrilled about it, given the foul, which I didn't see but people I trust said it was card worthy, and the way the game was played, sloppy. Most of us know the kids on both teams and don't never want to see players hurt regardless of shirt color.

Comment

The hunger? BBA did send a beating into a weaker stars team, but don't make more of it than it was. This is a team of the best players BBA has over three year classes playing second and third tier players from stars, and a weak goalie.
                  Difference from fall was BBA was without some key players out with injury, and stars best threat was playing hurt and had to come out. And yes stars won, but no one was thrilled about it, given the foul, which I didn't see but people I trust said it was card worthy, and the way the game was played, sloppy. Most of us know the kids on both teams and don't never want to see players hurt regardless of shirt color.
                  Yup. The stronger team was in ecnl playing in Ct . Wait, did I read right that the ecnl 00's lost 3-0 to CFC? Is there anything else left out?

Comment

Yup. The stronger team was in ecnl playing in Ct . Wait, did I read right that the ecnl 00's lost 3-0 to CFC? Is there anything else left out?
                    And BBA lost 3-0 to sky blue, what's your point? You are playing garbage clubs or second and third teams of good clubs. The one club you played that was a legit first team club smoked you. Unfortunately for you that's where your stuck for now. When all you play is garbage teams, that pretty much means your league is garbage. We are opting out. Good luck in NPL 2.0

Comment

And BBA lost 3-0 to sky blue, what's your point? You are playing garbage clubs or second and third teams of good clubs. The one club you played that was a legit first team club smoked you. Unfortunately for you that's where your stuck for now. When all you play is garbage teams, that pretty much means your league is garbage. We are opting out. Good luck in NPL 2.0
                      After getting smoked with scores like 9-0 you should. Go back to claim that you are the top in this State in ecnl even after not winning one game last year against BBA. My point is you are unmasked and a big farce. Leave and go back to being better than NEFC because you duck playing them. None will miss you and your better players will migrate if they can read between the lines.

Comment

After getting smoked with scores like 9-0 you should. Go back to claim that you are the top in this State in ecnl even after not winning one game last year against BBA. My point is you are unmasked and a big farce. Leave and go back to being better than NEFC because you duck playing them. None will miss you and your better players will migrate if they can read between the lines.

You are so adorable when you're mad. Are you making your mad face right now? You shouldn't be so insecure about your teams. They are very good and did well in ECNL. No cakewalk "National Championships" like in NPL, but did well. . Now you're stuck in a a dumpy start up legue on a downward track. Your kid will be long gone from club soccer before DA gets itself together. I guess I'd be pissed too.

Comment

You are so adorable when you're mad. Are you making your mad face right now? You shouldn't be so insecure about your teams. They are very good and did well in ECNL. No cakewalk "National Championships" like in NPL, but did well. . Now you're stuck in a a dumpy start up legue on a downward track. Your kid will be long gone from club soccer before DA gets itself together. I guess I'd be pissed too.
                          Why doesn't anyone want to talk about the 03/U15 domination of BBA in a 5-2 win on Saturday. This is win number two in this age group. Stars U15 DA are in a playoff spot and have beaten BBA and Oakwood. Guess we know who the best U15 team is in New England.

Comment

Why doesn't anyone want to talk about the 03/U15 domination of BBA in a 5-2 win on Saturday. This is win number two in this age group. Stars U15 DA are in a playoff spot and have beaten BBA and Oakwood. Guess we know who the best U15 team is in New England.
                            Except Stars DA is dead.

Comment

NB is an average coach at best. Been riding CH coattails but the last of his teams has graduated.

Hes not good enough to coach at this level. ask any of his players what his sessions look like.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X