Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Honestly when has TBU ever given a crap for anyone on the second team. year after year they say they are about development and will give girls changes to grow and develop and play for the highter teams. This never happens. As a matter of fact most of the coaches on the second team discourage girls to "leave them". AB is the worst. He has let the girls side go to crap and has not paid any attending to anyone but the ECNL teams he has messed up. Look what happened to the 04s....how many coaches have they had this year?
    2002 G Premier team has developed pretty well this year so not a valid argument .

Comment

I thought that is what Charlie is here for, to break up the Mafia and move the club into the next generation.
      Funniest post of the year so far. You must be new to the area or new to club soccer!!!

Comment

Do you guys at TBU pay coaches by the hour? She should definitely clock out during breastfeeding time then.

This has nothing to do with being a mother. She has 2 older teenagers that can watch the baby during the time we are paying for. And who is suppose to watch the kid on the sideline??? So there is relevancy. We were told the baby would not be a distraction, but it is when she shows up to the field on time but takes 15 minutes to actually step on the field because she is breast feeding in her car. Then, during practice (again, the time we are paying for) she has to attend to the baby. THEN, she straps the baby to her chest and has the baby bouncing around while she tries to coach is just not right. Talking about shaken baby syndrome. And yes, she stinks as a coach. The 3rd and 4th team coaches are better, and that is saying a lot.

Comment

Honestly when has TBU ever given a crap for anyone on the second team. year after year they say they are about development and will give girls changes to grow and develop and play for the highter teams. This never happens. As a matter of fact most of the coaches on the second team discourage girls to "leave them". AB is the worst. He has let the girls side go to crap and has not paid any attending to anyone but the ECNL teams he has messed up. Look what happened to the 04s....how many coaches have they had this year?
          2002 G Premier team has developed pretty well this year so not a valid argument.
          Signed George Fotopoulos
          Yep, look ate the development...http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...y=yes&compact=

Won 3 out of the last 10...HAHAHAHAHA You go GF

Comment

I won't be the only one who will be leaving if MG stays.
            You are an idiot if you go to Liverpool. That DOC is a drunk. Google him

Comment

So funny! Same retard(not PC) starts up a thread like this every year. Obviously someone that has a long standing problem with MG and just can't let go. Doubt this person is even on the TBU team in reference as I know many families there and they all seem to love her. I don't think being ranked 13th in the state is too bad for the second team at any club.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/FL/13/Girls/

The way I see it you just have an ax to grind and are too weak to address it in person, you rather attack a mother trying to do her job while you hide behind a keyboard. It is apparent that you do not have any respect for women or motherhood, which is sad since possibly(although I doubt it), you have a daughter on this team.

If by some chance you do have a daughter there you have two choices, make DSB's first team or leave. It seems like everyone else would be grateful if you left as I am sure no one can stand you in person either.

Remember there is always Liverpool.

Comment

So funny! Same retard(not PC) starts up a thread like this every year. Obviously someone that has a long standing problem with MG and just can't let go. Doubt this person is even on the TBU team in reference as I know many families there and they all seem to love her. I don't think being ranked 13th in the state is too bad for the second team at any club.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/FL/13/Girls/

The way I see it you just have an ax to grind and are too weak to address it in person, you rather attack a mother trying to do her job while you hide behind a keyboard. It is apparent that you do not have any respect for women or motherhood, which is sad since possibly(although I doubt it), you have a daughter on this team.

If by some chance you do have a daughter there you have two choices, make DSB's first team or leave. It seems like everyone else would be grateful if you left as I am sure no one can stand you in person either.

Remember there is always Liverpool.
                First of all every parent loves me. I'm very positive about the team. My kid kid is good but may not make DSB's team and at this age group she does not have to. DSB knows who my kid is a good player and at u13 it does not matter. I enjoy TBU but there is a coaching change that needs to be made at this age group. Maybe GF will talk to MG this weekend at the US Soccer D course about the true need of this team, which does not include MG next session.

Comment

Let’s me be more direct! That's what you coaches always say.....

What are you going to do about the girl’s program for the 2005's?.....

Let me say it again...A change is needed for the betterment of our kids.
                  CS and GF may be direct and say that, while they appreciate your realization that this coaching decision is entirely theirs to make, there are other clubs in the Tampa Bay area.

With that having been said, IMHO no team should have the same head coach for more than 3 years.

Good luck.

Comment

CS and GF may be direct and say that, while they appreciate your realization that this coaching decision is entirely theirs to make, there are other clubs in the Tampa Bay area.

With that having been said, IMHO no team should have the same head coach for more than 3 years.

Good luck.
                    Charlie...George.... make your customers happy and make the change.

Comment

I’m sure you coming on this website and looking like a crazy parent is really going to make them change the coach. You live in a fantasy world..

Comment

Yep, look ate the development...http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...y=yes&compact=

Won 3 out of the last 10...HAHAHAHAHA You go GF
                        Yeah douch bag..you seem so good in attaching links. What dont you tell everyone else whom did they lose to? The out of state teams they lost to were top 25 teams in the country
                        Stupid ****

Comment

First of all every parent loves me. I'm very positive about the team. My kid kid is good but may not make DSB's team and at this age group she does not have to. DSB knows who my kid is a good player and at u13 it does not matter. I enjoy TBU but there is a coaching change that needs to be made at this age group. Maybe GF will talk to MG this weekend at the US Soccer D course about the true need of this team, which does not include MG next session.
                          Great start, “everyone loves me”. Keep telling yourself that. As far as the rest of your post, what do you know? List your qualifications, I have a very good idea that you have none. So how about just being a parent? Go play FIFA on Playstation and get you soccer managing fix that way.

Comment

If you are on any team other than the TOP team at TBU in all age groups you are getting duped and your money contributes to the $3 million dollars it collects on county owned property. A large percentage of that goes to payroll at the top and they don't understand how to communicate with parents. they just complain together over beers about what a PITA you parents are and then they succumb to your requests because you pay the bills.
                            Better to find another club, play on the top team and let the kids play. Many other choices all over the Bay Area with very good teams in need of a couple more players.
                            If your looking for college hopes, most of the work falls back on you the parent and the player. If you don't bitch, your son/daughter might get a good recommendation. good luck.

Comment

Comment

So did everyone pass the coaching test....of course they did...all TBU coaches pass when GF is evaluating...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X