Abby Villa joining Liverpool

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think it is funny that DR has merged with Liverpool.

As a Spirit of Liverpool parent, when our team played AVSC a year or two ago, around mid-April our coaches asked if DR and his team would hold a minute silence for the Hillsborough victims and he refused saying that this was just 'youth soccer'. But now DR and AVSC will peddle LFC as being the greatest thing in world soccer and a 'family'. What a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Think it is funny that DR has merged with Liverpool.

As a Spirit of Liverpool parent, when our team played AVSC a year or two ago, around mid-April our coaches asked if DR and his team would hold a minute silence for the Hillsborough victims and he refused saying that this was just 'youth soccer'. But now DR and AVSC will peddle LFC as being the greatest thing in world soccer and a 'family'. What a hypocrite.
      For once I agree with DR

Comment

The email sent to families is priceless.Apparently, my son will be training with Koop very soon.

Comment

The email sent to families is priceless.Apparently, my son will be training with Koop very soon.
          Who's Koop?

Comment

Who's Koop?
            It's funny, because AV coaches probably don't know that this is wrong.

Comment

For once I agree with DR
              Who will you be merging with?
              Lots of clubs looking for ignorant idiots

Comment

Within MA youth soccer there are bad people, cowboys and con artists. DR is all 3 and no kind of new uniform will disguise that. MH, why???

Comment

Only in the US of A!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X