Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    At 03 Sss,Ow ,Nefc west and Spol are the top clubs .Sss pretty much tops everywhere.
    SSS is good and they should be proud. However without the 2NT players they are very volerbable. If you don’t believe me then have a look At Jefferson Cup standings from past weekend.

Comment

The west team should be the NPL representative. NEFC used their regional bias and gave the spot to the other team. Talent isn't even close, Club politics win
      Not true it's about roster continuity in order to maitain the NPL status

Comment

You mean developing.
        Nope, buying their way in, just like they always have.

Comment

Not true it's about roster continuity in order to maitain the NPL status
          Very true. As I understand it the central npl team only lost 2-3 players and the West old stars team aka Nefc west elite now is pretty much 50% new players

Comment

Lies ,only lost 4 girls retained original roster continuity ,was Fc Stars spot,Nefc could have relegated the much weaker,what is now Nefc central NPL but chose not to and now west has to play in.Much stronger and more cohesive now,despite all the bs that had nothing to do with these girls and was club politics.And those are the facts.

Comment

Lies ,only lost 4 girls retained original roster continuity ,was Fc Stars spot,Nefc could have relegated the much weaker,what is now Nefc central NPL but chose not to and now west has to play in.Much stronger and more cohesive now,despite all the bs that had nothing to do with these girls and was club politics.And those are the facts.
              If you don’t like it have your kid try out for the NPL team next year!

Comment

They meaning Nefc west and Nefc 03 NPL played against each other and NPL lost to west 4-0 in tournament and they were still given the spot.

Comment

They will be NPL next year.After spring games.

Comment

They meaning Nefc west and Nefc 03 NPL played against each other and NPL lost to west 4-0 in tournament and they were still given the spot.
                    I’m sure the NPL spot was already set. They can’t take away the spot from the NPL team after the girls have already committed to an NPL team. It clearly states in the contract which league the team will play in. If you didn’t like it you shouldn’t have signed it.

Comment

Nobody knew what league ,except maybe you.But doesnt matter.They're a better team because of what transpired.

Comment

Nobody knew what league ,except maybe you.But doesnt matter.They're a better team because of what transpired.
                        Sure it matters. You and the rest of the west will be picking scraps next few years

Comment

Why can't BBA 2003 DA score against a quality opponent. I understood that NB took some fire power away from many teams building the 03's forward and midfield. Stars along with oakwood, Nefc west, Stars ecnl, SSS all seem to be putting balls in the net. What gives ?

I'm asking for next year possible move from current situation. My daughter is also a forward and their location is ideal for us now.

Comment

Why can't BBA 2003 DA score against a quality opponent. I understood that NB took some fire power away from many teams building the 03's forward and midfield. Stars along with oakwood, Nefc west, Stars ecnl, SSS all seem to be putting balls in the net. What gives ?

I'm asking for next year possible move from current situation. My daughter is also a forward and their location is ideal for us now.
                            Nice try troll.

Comment

Yes. I agree on NS teams.
                              What are you even talking about??? There is not one NS team that is in the top 10, so go away.

Comment

Yes far away .troll

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X