West Pines United Park

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One park, no sharing, no football, no rec.. its awesome, lets get some good coaches and keep pushing forward

Comment

Good for them, however when the monsoon rains come that place is a muddy place to play let alone the mosquito infestation. Ask me how I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Good for them, however when the monsoon rains come that place is a muddy place to play let alone the mosquito infestation. Ask me how I know.
        Drainage being upgraded.

Comment

Coaching upgrades are in the works....
          Great news!

Comment

Coaching upgrades are in the works....
            Get rid of melted down Pedraza

Comment

Get rid of melted down Pedraza
              Slowly but surely.......

Comment

Pedraza ain’t going anywhere, he only had a problem with Bolivar, and he’s a pussy

Comment

Pedraza ain’t going anywhere, he only had a problem with Bolivar, and he’s a pussy
                  If you want to achieve the next level Pedraza doesn’t fit. Needless to say the Jamaicans

Comment

thats some dumb ignorant crap to say.

Comment

thats some dumb ignorant crap to say.
                      Probably coming from someone as ignorant as them, I take it as a compliment lmao getting fields doesn’t make you any better. Look at Plantation!

Comment

Probably coming from someone as ignorant as them, I take it as a compliment lmao getting fields doesn’t make you any better. Look at Plantation!

I am, they just partnered with PSG Academy. Congrats to them

Comment

I am, they just partnered with PSG Academy. Congrats to them
                          Partnering with another club does not make you better, look at Boca United. Get rid of the cancer to then live a healthy livid life

Comment

thats why that silly little f u c k is flying drones around town, no one respects AB

Comment

I dont care about Bolivar or any club outside ours. West Pines is trying to get better. That is all that is important. Haters can say all the nonsense they want. We are not talking a good game. We are doing something about it. Can your club say the same. I hope so.

Brian Tuffin

Comment

I dont care about Bolivar or any club outside ours. West Pines is trying to get better. That is all that is important. Haters can say all the nonsense they want. We are not talking a good game. We are doing something about it. Can your club say the same. I hope so.

Brian Tuffin
                                West Pines making a claim now for best club in South Florida, no question. Field announcement email had no misspelled words. Shockwaves being felt in S Florida Soccer community.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X