Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, FCSC won league and will be eliminated based on incorrect bracketing. They might be appealing the bracketing.
    I would. Mistakes can always be rectified.

Comment

Any Colege commits at GPS 03 group yet?

With all the college coaches on sidelines and the huge state cup respect I would think kids would be beating coaches off with sticks. FYI College coaches do wear college gear= hat, shirt etc. Guy watching with beer belly and food stains on Monsters Inc University sweatshirt isn’t a college recruiter!,,,,,It’s true

Comment

No. These girls are 8th graders and freshman and are smart enough to wait another year or two. Lots of colleges to explore before committing so young.

Comment

Whoever resurrected this thread should be publicly stoned in the Ptown square. Just couldn’t let it die. *sigh*

Comment

Jealous people grasping at straws. The gps team is full of player that will play in colllege if they want. They’ve done better than any other Oregon 03 team over the years and deserve credit. Mine plays for a different oysa team and gps is honestly much better. Same with ecnl. Hope they win State Cup and actually win a game or two. Let’s get some wins for Oregon!

Comment

Jealous people grasping at straws. The gps team is full of player that will play in colllege if they want. They’ve done better than any other Oregon 03 team over the years and deserve credit. Mine plays for a different oysa team and gps is honestly much better. Same with ecnl. Hope they win State Cup and actually win a game or two. Let’s get some wins for Oregon!
              Straws, grasping? It was a legit question. Do they have any commits yet? I think this is the charter of upper level teams in girls soccer. We should pay attention as consumers to this as a yard stick instead of OYSA wins. Can you deliver a College experience for you players that have the ability to move on. GPS Oregon does not have a track record in this area, nor do their coaches have relationship or friendships with major college coaches in this area.....

Comment

Straws, grasping? It was a legit question. Do they have any commits yet? I think this is the charter of upper level teams in girls soccer. We should pay attention as consumers to this as a yard stick instead of OYSA wins. Can you deliver a College experience for you players that have the ability to move on. GPS Oregon does not have a track record in this area, nor do their coaches have relationship or friendships with major college coaches in this area.....
                Grow up! My kids extremely talented but not even worrying about college! The only reason why people allow their kids to commit early is usually because they either want publicity or know where they want to go already. Not likely mine will commit until senior year doesn't make sense to do it earlier because there will be lots of other options over the years.

Comment

MJ, stop acting like something your not. ‘Jealous’ and poor writing are your tells.

Still waiting for a list of players that completed college that MJ takes credit for.

Don’t believe the false promises.

Comment

MJ, stop acting like something your not. ‘Jealous’ and poor writing are your tells.

Still waiting for a list of players that completed college that MJ takes credit for.

Don’t believe the false promises.
                    Kids don't need coaches to get them into colleges. Email the coach of a college they are interested and have them attend some games! From experience no one needs coaches help. Nice try trying to pin it on MJ because it's a parents job to be proactive.

Comment

One was in bracket A and one in bracket C.
                      https://oysa-2018oregonstatecup.spor...0-6A0BAE2AB820

Team in bracket A through to Nationals http://www.osysa.com/40_of_96_teams_..._frisco_texas/
                      More data. Said he played pro in Utah:
                      http://soccerstats.us/bios/michael-john-mj-tate/

Comment

This. I don’t know why other Oregon parents can’t stand it when a team their dd isn’t on does well out of state. This goes for Gps, Ecnl, Gda, Onyx, etc. It is petty and dumb to not want Oregon girls to do well out of state overall. It helps all Oregon girls if any of them can beat out of state teams. Why don’t people realize how simple this is?

Comment

More data. Said he played pro in Utah:
                          http://soccerstats.us/bios/michael-john-mj-tate/
                          http://76.227.216.28/UserFiles/file/...tes_oct_04.pdf

Comment

OMG. What a dirt bag. Reminds me of the Niche Soccer guy.

Comment

Is this why his club doesn’t have a board? No more oversight? Can act like a buffoon, leading the league in red cards, not fulfilling duties, treating people poorly (most of newberg) all for his one super team to show what a good coach he is, but he wctualkybr cuit d all the players.

Comment

This. I don’t know why other Oregon parents can’t stand it when a team their dd isn’t on does well out of state. This goes for Gps, Ecnl, Gda, Onyx, etc. It is petty and dumb to not want Oregon girls to do well out of state overall. It helps all Oregon girls if any of them can beat out of state teams. Why don’t people realize how simple this is?
                                People are small minded?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X