Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-22-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
YY is a horrible coach, horrible person. He's ruined that club, it's reputation, and many of the players that could have developed into so much more. I've never seen a bigger politicker than him. There are girls who literally can't play the sport of soccer who currently play DA and get full game time in positions they had never even played.
lol you are an idiot 😂
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
lol you are an idiot 😂
Just look at their record. It speaks volumes to YYs abilities.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
lol you are an idiot 😂
60-245
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Should improve this year, with the girls that are coming over from TBU.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Should improve this year, with the girls that are coming over from TBU.
Yeah okay! Oh yes players arť coming, the left overs. Why in the right mind would girls leave the most successful club in the area. To that ****hole.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah okay! Oh yes players arť coming, the left overs. Why in the right mind would girls leave the most successful club in the area. To that ****hole.
We will see, you will see. Save that post.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We will see, you will see. Save that post.

Please do..here is the reason they wonít DAD.


http://www.tbusc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=342816
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please do..here is the reason they wonít DAD.


http://www.tbusc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=342816
Itís happening, good talent is coming to WFF, in a few weeks you will see. Like I said, save that post. By the way, most of those players were developed at other clubs, look it up MOM
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Itís happening, good talent is coming to WFF, in a few weeks you will see. Like I said, save that post. By the way, most of those players were developed at other clubs, look it up MOM
The 02 GDA will need a goalie as their top keeper is moving to TBU ECNL. The WFF train wreck continues.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Itís happening, good talent is coming to WFF, in a few weeks you will see. Like I said, save that post. By the way, most of those players were developed at other clubs, look it up MOM
Actually, talent going the other way: from WFF to TBU, saw it firsthand tonight.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.