Boys 05

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xfire 3-2 at half final 3-3 tie, we hung on it could have been 7 or 8 to 3 but xfire could not convert their chances in the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Xfire 3-2 at half final 3-3 tie, we hung on it could have been 7 or 8 to 3 but xfire could not convert their chances in the second half
      😂 come on...’it could have been 15-15 if each GK didn’t make saves or if the defense laid on their backs and didn’t play’

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2241890]😂 come on...’it could have been 15-15 if each GK didn’t make saves or if the defense laid on their backs and didn’

You missed the point I think, I watched the second half of the game (a 04 washington timbers parent) and we did get lucky to hang on as xfire had multiple point blank chances some saved by the goalie some by the post/crossbar and some just flat out open goal misses by xfire so no "15-15" not reality and if you ask any 05 washington timbers parent they will tell you they feel lucky to leave with a draw as the previous post pointed out

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2241894]
          😂 come on...’it could have been 15-15 if each GK didn’t make saves or if the defense laid on their backs and didn’

You missed the point I think, I watched the second half of the game (a 04 washington timbers parent) and we did get lucky to hang on as xfire had multiple point blank chances some saved by the goalie some by the post/crossbar and some just flat out open goal misses by xfire so no "15-15" not reality and if you ask any 05 washington timbers parent they will tell you they feel lucky to leave with a draw as the previous post pointed out
          Crossfire parent here. We had chances, and Washington had chances. I never felt like we could have scored even 3 more goals...let alone 4-5! Washington is a quick, talented disciplined team. It was a good matchup, and it ended in a draw. It is what it is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2241894]
            😂 come on...’it could have been 15-15 if each GK didn’t make saves or if the defense laid on their backs and didn’

U missed the point I think...it’s called sarcasm (here...just in case http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sarcasm ) and u really must have no life...why are u commenting on the 05 boys thread if you are an 04 parent and your sons game had to
            Have just ended and you are already on this thread commenting 😂 I guess some of the posters on here are correct the 04 WA parents are th craziest

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2241900]

U missed the point I think...it’s called sarcasm (here...just in case http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sarcasm ) and u really must have no life...why are u commenting on the 05 boys thread if you are an 04 parent and your sons game had to
              Have just ended and you are already on this thread commenting 😂 I guess some of the posters on here are correct the 04 WA parents are th craziest
              Pretty sure that was an 05 Crossfire parent posing as a Washington 04 parent.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2241900]

Did the 04s play before the 05s? Usually the older teams play later, and it wouldn't be surprising for 04 parents to watch an 05 game while their own kids warm up.

Plus, there are two 05s who play up for WashT 04s, including one who gets name-dropped lots in these parts.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2241922]

Did the 04s play before the 05s? Usually the older teams play later, and it wouldn't be surprising for 04 parents to watch an 05 game while their own kids warm up.

Plus, there are two 05s who play up for WashT 04s, including one who gets name-dropped lots in these parts.
                  Crossfire parents have the guts to say who they are and have absolutely no need to act like someone else. I am Pretty sure we have inspector gadget, and Sherlock Holmes all wrapped into one on the message board doing their darndest detective work. This group is always looking to smash and create conflict and everyone assumes there is no ability to post a objective game recap. It was a good game and crossfire did have more possession and connecting passes to create their scoring chances and washington scored almost exclusively on counters and long balls to their speed upfront which is not a bash or excuse just good use of their strengths. And yes ***c did hold on down the stretch and got a couple lucky bounces and breaks and walked away with a draw by the skin of their teeth

Comment

State cup quarterfinal mathups:

Bend vs. Eugene
                    4H vs RVT
                    Navy vs FCSC
                    Crows vs F-Bombs

Surprise team that didn't advance: IFC GPS

Comment

State cup quarterfinal mathups:

Bend vs. Eugene
                      4H vs RVT
                      Navy vs FCSC
                      Crows vs F-Bombs

Surprise team that didn't advance: IFC GPS
                      Wait ...there’s 05 boys soccer outside of the DA?!?

Comment

Wait ...there’s 05 boys soccer outside of the DA?!?
                        Some of those teams could beat BSC or even CFC, and most of them would be favorites against Eastside.

A few of them could even have competitive matches against the top 4 in Oregon DA, though none of them would be favored against FC, Westside, Crossfire, or WashT. But an upset wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

Comment

https://ibb.co/d8JwJc

Comment

https://image.ibb.co/b5qXrx/DA.png

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2242001]State cup quarterfinal mathups:

Bend vs. Eugene
                              4H vs RVT
                              Navy vs FCSC
                              Crows vs F-Bombs

Predictions?

Comment

Some of those teams could beat BSC or even CFC, and most of them would be favorites against Eastside.

A few of them could even have competitive matches against the top 4 in Oregon DA, though none of them would be favored against FC, Westside, Crossfire, or WashT. But an upset wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.
                                That made me laugh, those are the same teams that could not beat above mentioned teams other than ADF and they lost their best players from last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X