Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Celtic Wins Senior Season CDL Trophy

And...they beat out much bigger clubs at the same time. I guess the boot and scoot works.

They've really developed some pretty good girls teams over there, and there's a boys team or two that can do some damage. They've improved.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      And...they beat out much bigger clubs at the same time. I guess the boot and scoot works.

Geezzz...CDL is a rec league. Please!!!

Comment

EP$cotRAINS smoking WILD WOOLumps chased smokey KEYBOARD$wing MOUSE TRAPS?!

what if the OLD RAT PACK$winger is smoking BRATSlip CATSnip BAT$hip FAT$hop?!

what if BRAIDEN CORN ROWinks at smoking SCARE CROWarts TIN MAN$tripLOWS BRAden?!

what if omg CARTSlip smoking GUARD$hip BAR$hop iBMarks parks CARD$hip CARTEL$hop?!

medical charts smoke TUNA FISHape BOWLinks AQUIFERash smoking MINERAL WATER$hop.

think FLORIDAYSun. SUMERIAN cows smoke with WILD BULL$parking $LOTracking FIELDS.

LIES mates. HUGE GIANT LIES primates. MAGNIFY TRUE liesPORKY $PORTINGames.

if the GLOBE gets any more warm near GULFarts....the DOLPHINS & SHARK might smoke.

Comment

Agreed ,But the Chargers drop down DA is in it lol. You look pretty stupid now don't you ?

Comment

Agreed ,But the Chargers drop down DA is in it lol. You look pretty stupid now don't you ?

You are aware they only played in that Rec league, to meet SC qualification. So what’s your point? Oh let me guess you won the CDL “B” Division and got your 666 gotsoccer points. Then the team managed to get out of a weak @$$ group in rd 1. Not your fault, FYSA to blame for that. However, they are only able to get 1 point in rd 2. How pathetic!!! Your season is now over. Maybe next year DAD/MOM.

Comment

You are aware they only played in that Rec league, to meet SC qualification. So what’s your point? Oh let me guess you won the CDL “B” Division and got your 666 gotsoccer points. Then the team managed to get out of a weak @$$ group in rd 1. Not your fault, FYSA to blame for that. However, they are only able to get 1 point in rd 2. How pathetic!!! Your season is now over. Maybe next year DAD/MOM.
              Your DA is playing Rec,Try & Twist it any way you want, your still in a Rec league Arsehole

Comment

Your DA is playing Rec,Try & Twist it any way you want, your still in a Rec league Arsehole

For your info, I don’t even like the Chargers. Just stating the facts!!! Don’t you feel stupid DAD/MOM

Comment

While they could be former players who weren't selected for a DA team, USSF doesn't allow it and there are no current Chargers DA players on any CDL team.

Comment

Oh really. In that case you would be calling westons black 03 team rec. Because celtic beat them last year 1-0. Also youd be calling lakeland and wff brandon rec teams because the celtic 03 boys team beat them all. Also, you would be calling wellington basically a rec team because they were said to be such a powerhouse, and they looked pathetic in state cup versus the celtic 03 boys, which are apparently now a "rec team" Same with the 03 girls. And the U17 boys who beat weston 7-0. Oh look who is triggered now, the old and man tbu dad who though his kid could tryout for celtic, but got cut the first day. Sorry man, looks like you Timmy wasnt good enough. Sucks that now you have to settle at the pcu team. BTW good luck with YOUR rec game this weekend. Heard your playing some good competition from Citrus united. Ha, what a loser.

Comment

Oh really. In that case you would be calling westons black 03 team rec. Because celtic beat them last year 1-0. Also youd be calling lakeland and wff brandon rec teams because the celtic 03 boys team beat them all. Also, you would be calling wellington basically a rec team because they were said to be such a powerhouse, and they looked pathetic in state cup versus the celtic 03 boys, which are apparently now a "rec team" Same with the 03 girls. And the U17 boys who beat weston 7-0. Oh look who is triggered now, the old and man tbu dad who though his kid could tryout for celtic, but got cut the first day. Sorry man, looks like you Timmy wasnt good enough. Sucks that now you have to settle at the pcu team. BTW good luck with YOUR rec game this weekend. Heard your playing some good competition from Citrus united. Ha, what a loser.

Wow...read the thread you moron. We are talking about the 02's. Regardless on how you put it, that league is a the bottom of the barrel.

Comment

Yes, all the teams you mentioned a rec teams.

Signed,

DA Parent

Comment

Yes, all the teams you mentioned a rec teams.

Signed,

DA Parent
                          If you are a DA players parent, just out of curiosity, what makes you feel like you have to come on here making fun of people and teams in other leagues. Why dont you go make fun of other DA teams, that are your caliber (the rich and worthless players). Just saying I bet that there are anywhere between 20 and 30 kids at celtic that could make DA but dont want too. Because its simply not the right option, and I have seen them play on the celtic 03 boys team, the celtic 02 boys team, there 00 team and even on there girls side too. There is talent everywhere, DA is just the rich and the entitled players whom most of them cant even pass a 20 yard ball. Now Im not saying there is no talent in DA, because there is, but the talent in satewide competion levels is also a high presence, for any age group. I know myself, because I have experience with this club and many other clubs around the state Please stop saying this is a rec team and that is a rec team. You havent even seen them play, so how would you know.

Comment

There are good players through out Celtic. Many teams there have quality players. But they have holes as well. It's either on their bench, or they are hiding a player or two depending on the age group. It's really just a depth issue. Good solid starting 11's but not a whole bunch of help coming off the bench.

Comment

From a Celtic girls parent
                              If your child is not one of the 60 or so kids who are talented enough to play ECNL in Pinellas County then Celtic is a good option . The club is mid sized and I believe has a team at every age group . The DOC is young and talented . His father was a head coach at Celtic and he has obviously grown up with a good good knowledge of how to run a soccer club . Training is pretty good and for the most part the coaching staff is up to par .
                              My kid isn't good enough play at the very top level of youth soccer and will not play D1 soccer but the training she is receiving at Celtic will give her the option to play college at some level if that is what she decides she wants .
                              On a side note I think we are very fortunate in West Florida there are a lot of good clubs where your child can play .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X