Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GPS yes, Viking just about dead as well..
    So no real clubs.

Comment

Will tomorrow be another day of loses?

Comment

Nope. The game I was at was another win and a very entertaining well played match.

Will tomorrow be another day of loses?

Comment

rumor true, JB is leaving......heading to NEFC

GC now back in charge?

Comment

GC now back in charge?
            Yawn. Who cares.

Comment

Agreed.... Huge yawn.....JB was a ghost anyway

Comment

Agreed.... Huge yawn.....JB was a ghost anyway
                No I mean yawn this is a lame thread.

Comment

GC now back in charge?
                  Leaving already?! What happened? Hasn’t he only been there a year?

Comment

Remaining North Shore Clubs

Vikings is nothing more than over-priced town soccer (sorry Vikings) but I suppose they serve a purpose....average players with average coaching

North Shore United was top dog until they got lost and a took a left turn at GPS...that being said, if you're kid is a goalkeeper, there is no one better than OG

Remember, NEFC North Shore is not NEFC...they are nothing more than a satellite to bring in additional revenue for the main club...Maybe you could make their real NPL or DA teams if you want to travel to Mendon

Outside of Seacoast United, Aztec is the only club in the area with a true link to NPL...unfortunately, NPL is now third in the talent pool behind ECNL and DA....they had the strongest girls side in the North Shore, but after three years of turmoil, they're paying the price...if JB is going to NEFC, they will take another hit within their senior team player pool

Four clubs within a close proximity fishing in the same pond?!?

Now, I'm assuming GPS and NEFC get some type of funding and support from their parent clubs so I doubt they're going anywhere anytime soon (even though their product is borderline mediocre)

Aztec and Vikings should take a cue from North and South Korea...Someone needs to cross the line and make a deal soon...These clubs cant afford to keep losing players and expect to survive.

LL does an outstanding recruiting job at South Shore Select and this was accomplished with the big bad wolf (Scorpions) knocking on their door...Bottom line, if you build it, they will come...South Shore Select only recently received an NPL designation...They did all their damage playing in MAPLE (remember that?)

I'm guessing this tryout season will be like a giant musical chairs game within the North Shore...If you want to get a leg up, you can send your player to the upcoming ID Clinics offered by many clubs (still not sure how this is even allowed?!?).

PS - I suppose if you're really down and out, there's always BSA and FC Padova (sorry NP)

Comment

Vikings is nothing more than over-priced town soccer (sorry Vikings) but I suppose they serve a purpose....average players with average coaching

North Shore United was top dog until they got lost and a took a left turn at GPS...that being said, if you're kid is a goalkeeper, there is no one better than OG

Remember, NEFC North Shore is not NEFC...they are nothing more than a satellite to bring in additional revenue for the main club...Maybe you could make their real NPL or DA teams if you want to travel to Mendon

Outside of Seacoast United, Aztec is the only club in the area with a true link to NPL...unfortunately, NPL is now third in the talent pool behind ECNL and DA....they had the strongest girls side in the North Shore, but after three years of turmoil, they're paying the price...if JB is going to NEFC, they will take another hit within their senior team player pool

Now, I'm assuming GPS and NEFC get some type of funding and support from their parent clubs so I doubt they're going anywhere anytime soon (even though their product is borderline mediocre)

Aztec and Vikings should take a cue from North and South Korea...Someone needs to cross the line and make a deal soon...These clubs cant afford to keep losing players and expect to survive.

LL does an outstanding recruiting job at South Shore Select and this was accomplished with the big bad wolf (Scorpions) knocking on their door...Bottom line, if you build it, they will come...South Shore Select only recently received an NPL designation...They did all their damage playing in MAPLE (remember that?)

I'm guessing this tryout season will be like a giant musical chairs game within the North Shore...If you want to get a leg up, you can send your player to the upcoming ID Clinics offered by many clubs (still not sure how this is even allowed?!?).

PS - I suppose if you're really down and out, there's always BSA and FC Padova (sorry NP)
                      Thanks for wasting everyone’s time reading this you’re clueless in so many ways.

Comment

NEFC North Shore 2002 girls won the state cup last year.

Comment

What is the point of this post?

Comment

Thanks for wasting everyone’s time reading this you’re clueless in so many ways.
                            Please expand. What are we missing?

Comment

The NS scene is actually very calm these days. Most parents have made their beds and are content. There is always turmoil at Aztec but we’ve come to expect that. Here is my attempt at an honest assessment.

Vikings/Padova/Victory/BSA - they serve a purpose for lower level rec players.

Seacoast Benfica/Storm/GPS NS - next step up serves a purpose to the clubs elite teams.

Aztec - top dog for boys. Aztec has 2-3 boys teams that can compete at a high level.
                              NEFC NS - top dog for girls. NEFC NS has teams who are very competitive. The clubs listed above have no top level teams who can compete at a state, regional or national level.

Never heard of OG from GPS nor have I seen or heard of any GK’s developed by him or her. PL at NEFC has been producing top levels GK’s forvover a decade now. Good luck to all at tryouts.

Comment

What is the point of this post?
                                NEFC NS has 8 teams in State Cup

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X