Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is a done deal...

from what i understand..el and ph are very close to this deal being done...eastlake rapids...has a nice ring to it...........
    Yes
    50.50%
    No
    41.92%
    Good only for East Lake
    3.59%
    Good only for Palm Harbor
    3.99%

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    from what i understand..el and ph are very close to this deal being done...eastlake rapids...has a nice ring to it...........
    yawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Far from a done deal...

Comment

What do yo mean eastlake rapids? It is going to be the Palm Harbor Rapids!

Comment

It's going to be "Let's go to HCU Rapidly"

Comment

Try Florida Rapids

Comment

Try Florida Rapids
              Or the soon-to-be-popular nickname...the Crapids!

Comment

I love you BK you are my HERO

Comment

Obviously the originator of this thread doesn't realize that they are two giant hurdles away from this being a done deal. Take a moment to understand how clubs are created and dissolved.

Comment

blocked?

Comment

I believe they prefer Crapoids for the kids program.

Comment

Looking for info on the benefits of the Rapids relationship? Go to http://www.coloradorapids.com/Academy/Alliance.aspx

All of these clubs are local to the rapids? What would be the benfit to a Florida team?

On June 9, 2009, the Colorado Rapids launched the Rapids adidas Alliance, one of the most integrated partnerships in American youth soccer.

Three Colorado Youth Soccer Clubs joined the Rapids adidas Alliance on that day, and on September 29th, the Rapids added one more to the Alliance.

(Read the official press release announcing the formation of the Rapids adidas Alliance by clicking here).

The adidas Alliance was established to create a working relationship between existing youth soccer clubs that will benefit soccer development through shared resources and encouraging players to stay in their home clubs in the U11-U14 age groups. Those players will have direct access to the Rapids U16/U18 Development Academy teams through visible scouting and direct coaching and curriculum ties.

Rapids adidas Alliance clubs will also have exclusive access to on-field and in-stadium educational events with the Colorado Rapids.

Partner Colorado youth soccer clubs in the Rapids adidas Alliance are:

Boulder County Force Soccer Club (joined June 9, 2009)

Colorado Storm Soccer Association (joined June 9, 2009)

Pride Soccer Club (joined June 9, 2009)

Colorado Fusion Soccer Club (joined Sept. 29, 2009)

"This partnership is a positive step in our continued efforts to identify, develop and promote players within our structure," said Rapids' Technical Director Paul Bravo. "The Rapids adidas Alliance will give our partnering club’s membership full access to our Development Academy with the plan to develop players for our First Team.

"The development and education instituted within the Rapids adidas Alliance will not only be on the player level, but we will also share in coaching resources and philosophies that will move us all forward together. We are really excited about this opportunity and are looking forward to a long lasting relationship with each of our affiliates."

"The Boulder County Force Soccer Club is excited to formally join an alliance with the Colorado Rapids and adidas," said Hardy Kalisher, Boulder County Force Director of Operations. "The Colorado Rapids have taken a leadership position in grassroots and elite level youth soccer. The adidas Alliance is the next step in the evolution of the Boulder County Force and youth soccer in Colorado. The adidas Alliance will mean a better soccer experience for all Boulder County Force players, coaches and families."

"Pride Soccer Club is very enthusiastic about the opportunities created for our boys program as we enter into a relationship with the Colorado Rapids through the adidas Alliance," added Pride’s Boys Director of Coaching Gary Evans. "Through shared resources we will enhance our player development program and improve our training techniques which will prepare our players for great opportunities. Whether a player aspires toward a professional or college career he is able to do so in Colorado Springs because of the innovative training and high quality coaching staff at Pride Soccer Club."

“I’m excited that Colorado Fusion is joining the Rapids adidas Alliance because it gives the kids in our club access to world-class resources,” said Fusion Executive Director Jeff Park. “It also gives Fusion the opportunity to work with an organization with a similar mission and a shared geography. Our members love soccer, and we hope that this special relationship with the Colorado Rapids will give them a place to show their passion. I can’t wait to experience the sea of Fusion fans chanting from the stands at every Rapids game!”

Comment

"Pride Soccer Club is very enthusiastic about the opportunities created for our BOYS program as we enter into a relationship with the Colorado Rapids through the adidas Alliance," added Pride’s BOYS Director of Coaching Gary Evans. "Through shared resources we will enhance our player development program and improve our training techniques which will prepare our players for great opportunities. Whether a player aspires toward a professional or college career HE is able to do so in Colorado Springs because of the innovative training and high quality coaching staff at Pride Soccer Club."

Great pitch. All three of my kids are girls and we live in Florida. Why would I want this again?

Comment

"Pride Soccer Club is very enthusiastic about the opportunities created for our BOYS program as we enter into a relationship with the Colorado Rapids through the adidas Alliance," added Pride’s BOYS Director of Coaching Gary Evans. "Through shared resources we will enhance our player development program and improve our training techniques which will prepare our players for great opportunities. Whether a player aspires toward a professional or college career HE is able to do so in Colorado Springs because of the innovative training and high quality coaching staff at Pride Soccer Club."

Great pitch. All three of my kids are girls and we live in Florida. Why would I want this again?
                            Because everyone in East Lake has been secretly dying to wear maroon.

Comment

Look on the brightside, all you club hoppers in P.H. and E.L. you won't have to go anywhere to switch clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X