Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Greater Boston Bolts- Global Premier Soccer merger

This merger will be announced by the end of the month. GPS will take control of all academy teams.

Not true on any level.

Comment

Phoneix university's soccer team is also merging with NU next season too...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        They would play better

Comment

This merger will be announced by the end of the month. GPS will take control of all academy teams.
          It's a good idea but would never happen because both don't have any reason to.

Comment

thanks for chuckle :). throw UML in there as well

Comment

It's a good idea but would never happen because both don't have any reason to.
              Then why is it a good idea!

Comment

Then why is it a good idea!
                Because they would have a very large pool of players and coaches to support high level DAP teams. And they also would still enough talent to support strong NPL teams for those players that prefer to play high school soccer.

Comment

smart

Because they would have a very large pool of players and coaches to support high level DAP teams. And they also would still enough talent to support strong NPL teams for those players that prefer to play high school soccer.
                  Very smart move for the Bolts

Comment

I wish the Bolts would merge with the Kerr soccer camp. Then things would improve.

Comment

I wish the Bolts would get a better DOC - then things would really improve.

Comment

any one know who else was in the mix for the DOC job when Kerr left?

Comment

This is the most intelligent thing stated on this thread. BA may or may not be a good coach. I have seen him run some great practices for the youngest group and some for the oldest group, however, come game-time I am not sure how inspiring he is.

That aside, he is in a bigger role with the Bolts as the DOC. His inabiilty to be that person is marked by his assigning others to be in charge of different age groups, one differentiation definitely separated DAP age kids from other age groups. It can't be more clear that the younger groups get little or no attention at all. The smartest and most sensible merger for the Bolts would be with Valeo, at which time Emilio would take over the non-DAP teams and allow some great training at all age levels.

Comment

This is the most intelligent thing stated on this thread. BA may or may not be a good coach. I have seen him run some great practices for the youngest group and some for the oldest group, however, come game-time I am not sure how inspiring he is.

That aside, he is in a bigger role with the Bolts as the DOC. His inabiilty to be that person is marked by his assigning others to be in charge of different age groups, one differentiation definitely separated DAP age kids from other age groups. It can't be more clear that the younger groups get little or no attention at all. The smartest and most sensible merger for the Bolts would be with Valeo, at which time Emilio would take over the non-DAP teams and allow some great training at all age levels.
                            Given the growth curve of Valeo and the revenue generating ability of the facilities, Valeo should buy out the Bolts and take the DAP seat.

Valeo grew 150% last year and that is without the #1 team in U12 and #13. Next year, if they can gather the fields, then they could easily grow another 50%. The younger ages have almost doubled in size since the Fall.

Comment

Given the growth curve of Valeo and the revenue generating ability of the facilities, Valeo should buy out the Bolts and take the DAP seat.

Valeo grew 150% last year and that is without the #1 team in U12 and #13. Next year, if they can gather the fields, then they could easily grow another 50%. The younger ages have almost doubled in size since the Fall.
                              You guys are over here too?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X