Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PTUSA has never applied to get into NEP. They are barely 2 years old and only have younger teams.
    Will be interesting to see what affect the FCUSA connection has for Coastal. They have done pretty well for a new club, having the resources of a huge entity may help them get to another level.

Comment

Will be interesting to see what affect the FCUSA connection has for Coastal. They have done pretty well for a new club, having the resources of a huge entity may help them get to another level.
      Turner has burned about as many bridges as one can possibly burn in Mass. Does anyone honestly believe that dude is going to get let into a country club league? No way, not a chance.

Comment

Turner has burned about as many bridges as one can possibly burn in Mass. Does anyone honestly believe that dude is going to get let into a country club league? No way, not a chance.
        I would certainly question the ' dudes ' choices.

Choosing to work alongside arguably the states most disliked characters in FM and jumping into bed with TD, who is disliked almost as much..... Running his own club seemed like the best, and most overdue decision of all.

Comment

Right, as if the other two individuals haven't burnt a few bridges themselves over the years, if you believe what has been presented on TS

Comment

PTUSA has never applied to get into NEP. They are barely 2 years old and only have younger teams.
            PTUSA applied and got rejected FACT

Comment

PTUSA applied and got rejected FACT
              Nonsense, fact!

Comment

I would certainly question the ' dudes ' choices.

Choosing to work alongside arguably the states most disliked characters in FM and jumping into bed with TD, who is disliked almost as much..... Running his own club seemed like the best, and most overdue decision of all.
                This is one of the problems with the youth soccer landscape right now. Guys like this will never even get a shot at producing anything meaningful and thus sustainable simply because the game is stacked against him and the only way to get around that is by working the good ol boy network but then nobody is going to help him out because he has such a rep for being a jerk. Maybe he doesn't actually deserve a shot but the fact that he doesn't even have a realistic opportunity to create something means that all of this is destined to be nothing more than mediocre. That is sad.

Comment

Didn't PT threaten a U10 coach in front of his team a few years ago?

Comment

You really are sad

Comment

Sad but true. At the Memorial Weekend tournament on the Cape. In front of players and parents. Now that's sad.

Comment

Sad but true. At the Memorial Weekend tournament on the Cape. In front of players and parents. Now that's sad.
                        Sad and embarrassing. Is your life really that empty?

#cowardimbercile

Comment

You post on here as a complete coward and obviously someone that has an agenda. If you really have something to say let us all know who you are and why you feel so aggrieved. If not, go away, you are an embarrassment to your club and team.

Comment

You post on here as a complete coward and obviously someone that has an agenda. If you really have something to say let us all know who you are and why you feel so aggrieved. If not, go away, you are an embarrassment to your club and team.
                            Well said! Coward, and obvious agenda.

His kid or team has let him down so many times he needs an ******.

Go CSU!

Comment

Well said! Coward, and obvious agenda.

His kid or team has let him down so many times he needs an ******.

Go CSU!
                              Don't get the CSU reference but I am a scorpions parent and I was there for that incident. It was very very bad and ugly. PT was still with crusaders and the altercation was with a former employee who left and went to scorpions. My son was on that scorpions team.

I am sorry PT apologists but that was the worst display I have seen on a soccer field!!

If you weren't there than you have no idea how ugly it got.

Comment

Don't get the CSU reference but I am a scorpions parent and I was there for that incident. It was very very bad and ugly. PT was still with crusaders and the altercation was with a former employee who left and went to scorpions. My son was on that scorpions team.

I am sorry PT apologists but that was the worst display I have seen on a soccer field!!

If you weren't there than you have no idea how ugly it got.
                                You weren't there and you Are not a parent from the Scorpions.....You should really grow up and get on with trying to improve your very mediocre club. Or get a job and move out of your parents spare bedroom

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X