Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which was all outlined in the felger thread. Perspective and 1-2 other clowns though were most definitely responsible for the decline in the forum as anything other than a freak show. He should at least have the balls to admit THAT to himself.
    The forum seems to be going quite strong, despite you, BTDT. Please, someone get this man a wambulance.

Comment

The forum seems to be going quite strong, despite you, BTDT. Please, someone get this man a wambulance.
      Hey Perspective, why no defense of Obama in the politics section?

Comment

Perspective (and the Nutty Professor) are one of these USA TODAY/Suffolk University poll respondents.

"Now USA TODAY/Suffolk University polls in a half-dozen states with key Senate races underscore just how much times and political fortunes have changed for the president. In five of the six states, the percentage of likely voters who say they voted for Obama in 2012 has dipped from the actual results.Of those who say they did vote for him, as many as one in seven say they regret it."

Read more:*http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...iKqWGeW*Follow us:*@AmericanThinker on Twitter*|*AmericanThinker on Facebook

Comment

This is an example of the Felger at work trying to incite the crowd. The angrier the crowd the more page views. The more page views, the more money they make. These are distinctly different from what a troll like Perspective posts. Perspective is here getting a cheap thrill creating attention.

Comment

Yet another example of the Felger's work.

Comment

Thanks BTDT. You were not posting yesterday, or the day before, or today. I apologize. On to the "landscape.". And I hope you enjoyed your well-deserved time away the past few days. Or has it been weeks? Or months? Please, I want to get it right.
              Wrong AGAIN nut job!

Comment

Different poster here.

But according to you there is no one else but BTDT and you here. Who are these "other posters" you talk about? I mean you've accused me of being BTDT at least 5 times over the last 6 months, and same with anyone else who disagrees/has a problem with your posts. So with that logic there are only 2 people on this site. You and him (oh and your gaggle of supporters, so maybe that's 3-4 people).

Truth is I don't care one bit who anyone is. I originally came to this site for information when I was a travel/club newbie and enjoyed some of the actual informative posts as well as the heated and even childish debates (I'm not ashamed to say I don't enjoy some of the ridiculous gloating/trashing that goes on) But now its almost unbearable to read/post here because every topic in this MA forum and posted on its face value becomes about all about who is posting and blaming BTDT for every damn post made. I spend most of my time in the CT forum when I visit these days because I can sometimes find a good soccer discussion in there and I know it won't be taken over by the idiocy of the Perspective/BTDT crap.
                Classic.

Same pattern every time.

Several days of serial posting with no denials or diverisions of this nature, and no other posters raising a complaint about accuracy, and then once you realize you've suffered another resounding defeat we get the off-track deflection with a thread asking who is P or a poll or whatever, and then you with more fictions like this post above. Beyond old my friend.

Comment

Wrong AGAIN nut job!
                  Oh, so you DO think BTDT has been serially posting the last few days, but I just got "you" wrong once or twice? Your fictions here would be more believable if you also took the time to hammer BTDT. The singularity of your focus unfortunately gives you away all too easily.

Comment

Classic.

Same pattern every time.

Several days of serial posting with no denials or diverisions of this nature, and no other posters raising a complaint about accuracy, and then once you realize you've suffered another resounding defeat we get the off-track deflection with a thread asking who is P or a poll or whatever, and then you with more fictions like this post above. Beyond old my friend.
                    Classic!

Comment

Who is Perspective?

Chief defender of the Stars
                      Chief defender of the ECNL
                      Chief defender of the NESCAC schools
                      Chief defender of intellectual snobbery
                      Chief defender of Obama and his progressive agenda
                      All around asshat

Comment

Classic.

Same pattern every time.

Haha well that makes 6 times in the last 6 months.

Comment

You must be watching the wrong game. The main discussions over the weekend

Stars were shown to be using social media inappropriately.
                          Stars criticism of high school soccer was shown to be self serving
                          Stars coaching style was shown to be borderline abusive

Perspective spent the entire weekend denying these issues existed and blaming btdt for making them up but he didn't win any support for himself or the Stars for doing that. Just the opposite.

Perspective can't see that every time he lays blame incorrectly that it diminishes his credibility and now few people actually believe he is doing anything more than just throwing random crap against the wall.

The fact that Perspective spent SO much time attacking btdt instead of putting out pro arguments supporting the Stars on those issues makes it appear the club is afraid to debate its policies. He comes across a deranged lunatic and the Stars lose for having him as their chief spokesperson.

Comment

Interesting that we are three pages in and nothing on the P man. Camp Perspective remains on the offensive re: BTDT though.

Pretty simple question. Who is P?

Comment

Perspective spent the entire weekend denying these issues existed and blaming btdt for making them up but he didn't win any support for himself or the Stars for doing that. Just the opposite.

Perspective can't see that every time he lays blame incorrectly that it diminishes his credibility and now few people actually believe he is doing anything more than just throwing random crap against the wall.

The fact that Perspective spent SO much time attacking btdt instead of putting out pro arguments supporting the Stars on those issues makes it appear the club is afraid to debate its policies. He comes across a deranged lunatic and the Stars lose for having him as their chief spokesperson.
                              Desperation time for BTDT. But nice summary of your agendas which are all directly attacks on Stars which you went to some lengths to say you weren't doing. Thanks for coming clean.

Otherwise, do you have any evidence that you won support for yourself on your mean-spirited attacks? Any evidence that Perspective lost support?

Does matter to you that Perspective has no investment in Stars at all and certainly is no spokesperson? Why are you jumping on Perspective so much since you are arguing that he has helped your causes so close to your heart?

You are a very bad loser, BTDT.

Comment

Different poster. If you thought you were winning BTDT why would you appear so reactive in starting a thread and insisting on who P is?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X